"Kuch hai kya jo tum mujhse share karna chahte but bol nahi pa rahe ho? Honestly kuch bura bhi hoga to bol do I'll deal with it, but aise mat raho mere saath. Aadat nahi hai, jo log mere liye itne important hai na wo mujhse aise distantly rehne ki," Akshu pauses for him to say something, but again when he stays quiet she continues, "Kuch to bolo Abhi. You know what agar tumhe abhi kuch nahi bolna hai to its fine, but just think about this. I am asking you ki please mujhe aur hurt mat karo, kyuki life main bohot pain dekha hai aur you are one of those people jo mujhe affect karte hai. So please, agar kuch bhi hai to bohot der hone se pehle bata do mujhe," She says and waits for a response.

Abhi who was very numb just nods understanding her words, but not knowing how to answer her. She gives him a small smile and wipes her tears.

"Andar chalte hai, everyone must be waiting," she says, getting up and giving her hand for him to take, which he does and gets up himself.

They walk in silence, contemplating the situation they are in. Abhi not knowing how to express himself, Akshara not knowing how to make everything right. The families as usual were there fighting with each other, blaming either Akshu or Abhi. Neil stands there watching everyone playing the blame game, wondering if Abhi and Akshu will ever be happy together with these families. They all quieten down as they notice the two enter the room. Akshu gives everyone a small smile and lets go of Abhi's hand.

"Accha hua tum dono aa gaye. Kal dupher ko pandit ji aa rahe hai. Dono aa jana unse milne. Pehle hi shaadi main itni problems ho rahi hai, dekhte hai pandit ji kya kehte hai," Suhasini speaks up after a moment of silence.

"Ji Mimi," Abhi responds, also pretending that everythings normal and fine.

"You know it doesn't matter. You'll be here soon and then..." Everyone hears Ritesh walk back into the room through the door in the back with a big box in his hand. A laptop was placed on top of the box, which was open, indicating that he was talking to someone on it. He had changed his clothes and was wearing a simple night outfit, but still oozes class and greek hotness.

"Akshi look at what she is saying," he says walking towards where everyone was standing.

"I will, but first tell me what is all of this?" Akshara asks him as he places the box on the table, allowing everyone to be able to view the screen.

"I'll tell you what this is," the girl speaks up from the other side of the screen. Akshu looks at the screen quickly, a big smile forming on her face.

"Aadi," she exclaims.

"Akshi," the girl responds in a similar tone sitting up right.

"OMG! You look so much older and matured," Akshara gushes, pushing Ritesh aside to get a better look of the screen.

"Oh joy, forget about me now," Ritesh says, pouting a little.

"Aw! How cute?" Akshara teases him, ruffling his hair, making him slap her hand away. "Anyways, seriously what is this?" Akshu asks, pointing towards the box.