"Well as far as I know all of our hotels have special rooms with kitchens, so I'm sure Ro's room has one. And if it doesn't I will go take over the restaurant kitchen," she says adamantly.

"But think about it, you'll meet me sooner," he tries to explain to her.

"I know, but first of all you're coming on such short notice. And I know you'll pamper me and love me so I have to match up. I'll pamper and love you with your favorite foods," Akshara tells him, making her point clear.

"You are not going to listen, are you?" He asks, giving up on trying to convince her.

"We'll meet when you get here," she tells him softly trying to calm him. "Anyways, where are you right now?" She asks him.

"I am at the London airport, layover for a few hours then I'll be on my way to Udaipur," he answers.

"Why don't you go home?" Akshu asks, her face scrunching up in confusion.

"I don't want to deal with the media outside the airport, it's a lot," he answers. She nods in response. "Ok listen you make sure Ro comes here on time and then do not tire yourself out," he instructs her.

"Fine, I'll make sure," she answers with a small pout.

"Ok now go to sleep and don't keep Ro up for long," he says.

"I won't. Bye, love you," she tells him, getting ready to hang up.

"Love you too, Nina," he answers, making her smile. That nickname always makes her smile no matter what her mood is.

Akshara sits there in silence, her smile fading slowly.

"Mera Bhai tha," Akshara says, not looking at Abhi. She kept staring at the wall ahead of them. Abhi's head instantly snapped towards Akshu as soon as she said those words.

'Akshu ka Bhai? Kaise? Aur mujhe kaise nahi pata? Upar se aisa lag raha tha ki baki ki family bhi is V ko nahi janti,' Abhi thinks to himself as he watches her.

"You know Abhi aisi bohot sari cheeze hai mere baare mein jo tum nahi jante. Just like main tumhare bare main nahi janti. For example mujhe pata hai tumhare aur Harshvardhan uncle ke bich nahi banti, lekin I don't know the reason why. And that's perfectly normal. We've known each other barely for a few months. Ye phone pe mera Bhai tha. My brother, my buddy," Askahara tells him, turning to look towards him. She sees him looking down at her and gives him a small smile and puts a hand on his cheek, caressing it softly. Her eyes radiating emotions he has never seen before.

"Maine kabhi tumhe is sab ke bare bataya nahi kyuki I didn't think you'd ever meet anyone of them. Char saal pehle I left that life of mine behind. I am telling you this right now kyuki you'll be meeting them soon, lekin abhi mujhe tumse is baare mein baat nahi karni hai. I want to talk to you about us," Akshara tells him softly.

"Humare bare main?" Abhi asks her, knowing where this conversation is going to go. It was just that fact that he has no answers for her questions and no comfort for her worries.

"Ha Abhi humare baare main," Akshu says, "you know I love you and I know ki tum bohot pyaar karte ho, but there's something. Kuch aisa jis ki wajah se you going away from me. Aaj Aarohi itna sab kuch keh rahi thi, I don't expect you to stand up for me, lekin jab baat tumhari thi, tab to kuch bolte. That's all I expect from you. Apne aap ko defend karna aata hai, even if it hasn't been really clear, believe me main kar sakti. It's just I choose not to. Manti thi aab yahi parivar hai to inse ladne ka kya faida. Aur honestly speaking ab realize ho gaya hai Aarohi ke liye main kuch bhi kar lu wo kabhi mujhe apni behen manegi hi nahi. I am telling you all of this kyu ki ab na thodi thodi aisi feeling aa rahi ki chahe main kuch bhi karlu hum dono kabhi happily saath main ho hi nahi payenge. Pehle bhale hi koi kuch bhi bole I atleast had the asurity ki tum saath main ho, but ab wo bhi nahi rahi," Akshu says, tears flowing from her eyes.