Bitten

VampireAdrien is one of my addictions due to vampire movies I watch. As I have known,being human means no freedom and no way to fight it. But being a vampire, itmeans being stronger, faster, but also a curse too. That's what I describe inmy imagination. If Argos created a sentimonster bat to bite Adrien, he'llbecome a vampire. He's trying to free him but also get back at his uncle fortormenting his cousin and everyone else.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

I don't own the image.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was an ordinary day in Paris. Our heroes saving the day, capturing mega akumas, giving magical charms, and still haven't defeated Monarch yet. The only thing they're happy about is they are in love with one another.

The magic ladybugs fixed the broken Effiel Tower again and the heroes jumped from roof to roof until finally, they stopped to talk.

"Still nothing again, milady. No miraculous and still not even close to finding where that monster is hiding. My claws are itching to scratch him for making me cataclysm him" Cat Noir said, still traumatized by it.

"I'm sorry you're going through all this, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"I'm just as mad as you at him. He has gone too far" Cat Noir said.

"One day we'll find him. That is if he can find us again. He's a bigger coward as always. Anyways, how's your love life?" Ladybug asked.

"Totally crazy in love, milady. I just can't get enough of it. Like a kitten searching for his mama" Cat Noir let out a cute Funny purr.

"You're purring again" Ladybug giggled.

"Purring makes this kitty happy, milady. I gotta see my favorite princess. She's got great advice when it comes to her lovely prince. See ya, milady" Cat Noir pole-vaulted to go see his princess again.

"See you, Kitty!" Ladybug went her own way before him.

She had to hurry or he'll think she's not there. So she swings from building to building to get there quicker. She made it through her window and detransformed, feeding Tikki a macaroon, and just in time when she heard tapping on the roof.

"Coming!" She ran up and opened the trapdoor.

"Hello, Princess" Cat Noir greeted.

"Hey, kitty" She lets him inside, "You seem happy"

"Well, I miss your cute face," Cat Noir said and sat on the loft bed.

"Or do you miss getting petted again?" She scratched his chin.

"Purrhaps" Cat Noir closed his eyes.

"You always make purring puns" Marinette snickered that he really loves to be petted by his favorite princess.

"And I never get tired of it. By the way, how's your prince? I heard you two are royally married as king and queen of Paris" Cat Noir teased her.

"Sort of. Our bond is unbreakable. No matter the circumstances" Marinette said.

"And It's still my job as your Black knight that you are happy with your prince. His father can't even see that his son is so happy with you" Cat Noir said, growling lowly that his father is trying to forbid him again.

"Yeah, I thought he was a good man but he's not," Marinette said.

"One of these days he better open his damn eyes to see that Adrien is not gonna be a kid forever. Children got to be free to lead their own life" Cat Noir said, licking her back hand like a cat.