Prologue

Pallet Town, Kanto

Ash got up from his bed and yawned. He looked over his side, Pikachu was still sleeping soundly. He slowly crawled out of bed not wanting to wake it up. He stood up and stretched. It was a beautiful morning...

"ASH! Come downstairs right now!", his mother shouted from the edge of the stairs. Ash sighed and ran quickly down to meet his mother. She held up an opened envelope to his face angrily.

"What is the meaning of this!" Ash squinted at the envelope and read it carefully. Congratulations on becoming the 6th annual PokeBachelor! Ash blinked, he had no idea what that was. He didn't remember signing up for anything like that. His mother looked extremely angry with him.

"When did you sign up for this?"

"I don't even remember!" Her face suddenly broke it a huge grin and almost squealed.

"How could you sign up for my favorite show and not tell me!", she said happily.

...Oh my Arceus.

Welcome to the 6th season of PokeBachelors and lets welcome our new Bachelor,Ash Ketchum. This talented trainer has been to many regions and has (from our sources) competed in many Pokemon Leagues. Behind these curtains we have five girls competing for the heart of this young man here. The drama will be intense, none of these girls know this years Bachelor or the girls they will be competing with. We shall now lift the curtains!

"Ash?!", the five girls shouted in unison in shock.

How did I get here?