Wilbur and Sally ended up having Fundy or 'Faith' after they graduated from high school, Sally stayed at home some took care of Fundy while Wilbur started college and worked a part-time job on the weekends, giving him hardly any breathing time.

He'd have to wake up early daily, most times unable to eat breakfast or wash his hair then sit through hours of classes and assignments, only to return home to a needy Sally and a crying child.

"Yeah, so you're leaving?"
Fundy broke through the silence snapping his father out of his thoughts.
"Right, thanks champ I'll text you when I'll be coming back okay?"

Fundy nodded.
"Are you gonna shut your phone down?"
Wil shook his head and stood up fishing through his pockets.
"Here you go, that should be enough for you to order food if you want to if anything happens call me, Phil, or Techno okay?"

"Yes sir, bye!"
Fundy got off of his bed and hugged his dad goodbye holding onto the 40 bucks he had gotten.

"Bye bud, remember. I'll be back at around 2 and if your mother asks I'm at a friend's house,"
He walked over to the door and grabbed the doorknob.
"Do you want your door shut?"

"Yes, please. Thanks, dad."
The fox returned to his phone and lay down on his pillows.
"Alright, bye then." He shut Fundy's door and then made his way out of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Las Nevadas Strip Club~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur got out of his car, shut the door, locked it, and tried to open it back up making sure it was locked, and entered the strip club looking around for his duck.

(769)
"You lost there big boy~"
Wilbur felt a pair of hands travel up and down his arms sliding his coat off.
"Uhm, I'm sorry I'm actually looking for someone right no-"
The hands left his body and they moved in front of Wil smirking up at him.

"Hello, Soot~"
He moved his finger up and down Wilbur's chest applying a bit of pressure,
"Oh, hello, duckling-"
The taller cupped his face and grabbed his waist pulling him closer to his body.

"I've missed you~"
The duck moved his leg up the taller's resting it on his hip
"I've missed you too, darling" He pulled Q up him allowing the shorter male to wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his neck, they locked lips and held a sloppy kiss for a full minute before breaking it to take a breath.

"Let's go into the back, I can entertain~ you better there,"
Quackity circled his finger on Wil's chest leaning close to his ear.

"Alright..."
He set the duck down and grabbed onto his hand letting the smaller lead him into a backroom, where a stripper pole was fixed in the center on a platform with a rounded couch surrounding it.

"You want a lap dance pretty boy~"
Quackity pushed him to the couch and looked down at him grinning.

"Please..."
He looked Q up and down spreading his legs and leaning back into the couch.

Quackity grabbed his legs and shut them sitting his body on Wilbur's lap grabbing onto his waist and moving up to his neck running over his chest slowly.
"I'll make you feel better amor, what do you need me to do~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fundy heard the garage door opening as he ate his pizza watching some YouTube.