Side Story Part 1: The Meeting

Start from the beginning

Mukuro: Don't say that you'll die...

Darren: I won't I just want to say that Yuko, Lucas and I will be going out for a boys night out.

Kurumi: Well then, have fun. Don't go anywhere that has a girl ok?

Darren: Sure. We'll be going to the mall, inside the fridge is some leftovers from dinner two days ago. Just heat it up and you can eat it. I think I made too much.

With that I walked back up the stairs to see Yuko and Lucas finally beating the level that took us 5 hours to beat.

Darren: cmon, let's go. We don't have much time left if you want to got to the mall.

Lucas: Oh yeah!

He snagged all of our chips before running to his room. Yuko and I did the same since the two of us are still in our house clothes.

Darren: I guess this type of clothes looks nice.

In the end, I decided on a jacket, a pair of trousers, brown shirt and some sports shoes. Lucas just wore a hoodie, some sports shoes and a pair of long pants. Yuko wore a brown jacket, black shirt, black pants and black sports shoes.

Darren: Yuko, you going to assassinate someone today?

Yuko: Maybe, when I am bored.

Darren:L Anyways, Yuko, Lucas. I wanna talk to you for a second.

Yuko: Alright.

We walked towards my room while Yuko sat down on a chair and Lucas sat down on my bed.

Darren: Yuko, what;s wrong with you?

Yuko: What do you-

Darren: You're afraid.

Yuko: I don't-

Lucas: *fixes his glasses* What he means is that you are afraid to show your true feelings towards us.

Darren: Yuko, we're your friends since when we are only just 5. Yet you always hide behind that mask of yours, what do you think? Do you think that if you hide your true self we won't be your friends anymore?

Yuko: What do you know about me?

Darren: Everything. We're your friends, you idiot! Friends accept each other's faults, like how I accepted Lucas' faults while he accepted mine.

Yuko: How can I be sure that you guys will stay as my friends?

Lucas: Unless you betrayed us, we will always consider you as a friend. We swear on our lives as a Monarch.

Darren: We just don't want to see you hide behind a curtain of made up lies that you made yourself just in order to hide your true feelings. We want to see you be truthful to yourself.

Yuko: Be truthful to myself...

Darren: You don't have to talk to us right now. You can talk to us later.

Yuko: No. If you guys will be my friends and accept my faults then I shall tell you everything.

Darren: Alright.

Yuko: I was also abused like you, Darren. Until I was found by Artoria and she helped me unlock my true potential as a Pendragon and I took revenge on my parents and killed my sister...

Darren: (Ciel, check if that's a lie or not.)

Ciel: (The abuse part is a lie but it wasn't a computed response either. Which means that it didn't happen actually, he was just thought that he was being abused.)

Darren: (Wait what?)

Ciel: (There's a type of magic that can brainwash people into creating illusions.)