What is Huang Shushan doing?

Therefore, Lin Biao directly asked Huang Fushan: "Can you help me hear their voices."

However, after Lin Biao asked, he did not know that Huang Fushan would promise him. Don't promise nothing, anyway, this pair of men and women should not be concerned about him.

"Okay." I did not expect that Huang Yushan actually agreed. I haven't waited for Lin Biao to make a good deal with Huang Fushan, and I heard the voice of the men and women talking.

"Linger, my two sisters are among the students in Yunqi. Although Yunqi College can't compare with the college of Xuanhuangguo, it is not bad in the refining country. Can you go to school with me?"

"..."

"My sister and I are both in Yunqi College. If you come, my sisters will be very happy."

"Yu Zheng, my name is Huang Yuling, can you not be so intimate? Do you think about Yunqi College? This time my father asked me to come over and exchanged a drug with your family. Now my The mission is complete, I should go back."

... "Okay, Ling... Huang Yiling, I will send you."

"No need to."

The woman named Huang Yuling walked over to Lin Biao and then passed by Lin Biao. When I was close to Lin Biao, Lin Biao saw the appearance of Huang Yuling at a close distance.

It is also clearer how the appearance of Huang Yuling is outstanding.

Without a trace of nostalgia, he left, and the rain was watching the back of Huang Yuling. After the person had disappeared, he regained his gaze.

Turned back to his family.

Huang Yuling....

Is it really possible to go to the lonely harem wherever you go?

Huang Yuling is the second-ranked woman in Ling’s backward ditch.

The status is very honorable. In Xuanhuangguo, it is the top gold of the Huangpu family. High talent, beautiful people. It is a colder character, but it belongs to the kind of property that once you fall in love, you will never let go.

She fell in love with Ling, because Ling Luo just came to Xuan Huangguo, happened to see Huang Yuling encountered a dangerous situation, and saved her.

As a result, Huang Yiling fell in love with Ling Ling, and almost died for Ling Ling several times... and Yu Zheng is definitely a more powerful cannon fodder than Lin Biao, who has always been very infatuated with Huang Xiaoling, but Huang Yuling has always been very indifferent to him. .

Like Lin Biao, Yu Zheng always thought that Huang Yuling was his default wife. Although there are still differences in identity, Yu Zheng’s talent is enough to make up for this difference.

I just didn't think that Huang Yuling finally fell in love with Ling... The rain is going crazy, and of course the final result is the same as Lin Biao's last life.

Dead and upturned does not explain.

So the protagonist's law is here, no matter how talented you are, as long as you are against the protagonist, there is no good end... Lin Biao's last life has deeply realized this.

Just why did you meet Huang Yuling and Yu Zheng here?

Listening to the rain, I seem to want Huang Lingling to come to Yunqi College to go to school.

Rain is just the head is not normal, Lin Biao thought, Xuan Huangguo has a better college, more masters.

It is impossible for Huang Yuling to come to Yunqi College to go to school. It seems that there is no plot of Huangfu Ling’s coming to the college.