Introduction

Life, such an amusingly scary word

Life, such an amusingly scary word. It brings you joy, misery, pain, happiness, love, everything you wished or not wished for. It offers you hard lessons, tough choices and perplexing dilemmas to choose from the worst. It throws challenges at you; it plays with you with its own conditions. It makes you change and adapt according to the chosen or forceful circumstances; it creates boundaries for you and makes you fall into the trap of emotions, lies and truth, attachments, stories and dreams.

This story revolves around two individuals who are played harshly by life. They have scary scars, some are unfortunately gifted, and others are created by themselves, yet they are surviving dealing with everything life is throwing at them. They are those two broken wrong pieces of the puzzle, who are lost and separated by fate, but together they can make their wrong pieces right. They have thick shields around themselves, they wish for no more scars from life, but less did they know that these shields needed to be broken to heal completely, and finding a new hope, a ray of light, something which allows them to breathe without fear to express without being judged and a part that completes their broken souls. They are that necessary ointment to their scars.

Ayra Rai and Aarav Mehra, two dejected souls, will share their story, dreams, pain and love. They will bring the lost pieces of each other together, try to mend those hidden scars and will love in darkest. But in this journey, they will find a better version of themselves.

Till then Until Next Time.
Yours.