Chapter11 Until we meet again

Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you...

Its been 6 days. 6 days since Loki was discovered and locked in a cell. He waited for Bella to write him back, but nothing ever came. He didnt blame her though. How can someone forgive so easy? They cant. Thor approched inturupting Loki's thought. "Brother, it is time." Loki stood up from the small cot he had been laying on. Sighing he walked to his brother, following him to the court.

"Loki Lufyson, you are charged with murder and act of war against these United States, as well as the world. How do you plead?" How do you plead? Like he could simply say he was not guilty of these charges. "Guilty." Thor rested a hand on Loki's shoulder, a small sad smile on his face. "It is to our attention that you are not of this world, and our laws do not have an action to prosue accordingly. You have a choice how ever. Being as you currently reside on earth, you could be treated as such and be sentenced to 105 years in prison." Loki held back the want to look at him oddly, knowing that even without his powers he was still imoral and would live well passed 105. "Or you can go home to face whatever punishment awaits you there if any, in any case once ou leave you are to never return, should you chose this and return anyway, you will ammidiatly be accounted for as wanted, leaving it to be that you are captured and killed on sight regardless of the saying given by Odin. I now ask, what is your choice?"

(Tony's voice) "Female brains have a larger Hippocampus. Which usually makes them better at attention and memory."

"Sir, miss Lovel is at the door." Tonys bit his lip. "Im not home." 'Tony I know your in there! Open up now!" Tony made a scared face. "Ohhh she sounds mad." Tont quickly hid behind the couch. "Ok let her up." Bella made her way up to the main are of Stark towers with a glare. "Where is he!?" 'He appears to be hiding miss.' Jarvis stated. Bella rolled her eyes. "Tony! Come out now!" Tony poped his head up ever so slightly. "No! Your going to yell at me!" Bella wipped her head toward the direction of the voice. "Damn right Im going to yell at you! You put a terrorist alien in my house!" Tony stood up from behind the couch. "He is here on punishment! He changed! As far as I am aware you two got a little cozzy." Tony smirked and wiggled is eyebrows. Bella glared at Tony and the tackled him. With one swift knock to the ground Bella punched him in the face. "How dare you!" Tony groaned and the grabbed her arms to stop her from hitting him again. "Hey! Calm down!" "Dont tell me to calm down you asshole!" Tony shifted his weight so he could switch places with Bella. Pinning her arms above her head with one hand Tony grabed her face with the other to stop her from shaking her head back and forth. It was now he saw the angry tears stream down her face. "You asshole..!" Tony frowned and grabbed her faceharder. "Bella listen to me! Im sorry alright!" Bella head budded him causing him to roll off her. Getting up she kicked him in the stomach. "Fuck you Tony." As Tony held his head and sat up he watched Bella head out the door and sighed. "Fuck."

(Tony's voice)"Male brains have a bigger parietal cortex. Which helps when fending off an attack. Male brains confront challenges differently than female brains."

Thor once again found himself at the bottom of Bella's appartment. He was about to buzz her when she appeared beside him, a look of aggrivation on her face. "Miss Bella!" Bella whiped her head around to see Thor, she put a hand to her face and rubbed it tierdly. "What is it now?" Thor put an arm on her shoulder. "We are going home." Bella looked at him confused. "What? Whos going where?" Thor looked up at the sky. "My brother and I are going back to Asgard." Bella wasnt sure how to take this information. "Whe-" Bella paused> She looked at Thor and got closer to him. attempting to put her face next to his. Thor noticed this and turned his eyes to her. "Miss Bella, what are you doing?" Bella looked at him then out again. "Im trying to see what you were looking at." Thor laughed. "I was looking in the direction of Asgard, you will not be able to see it." Bella stepped away. "Oh, anyway. When, are you leaving that is?" Thor gave her a small smile. "Tonight." Bella looked down. "I see." Thor grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Until we meet again Bella." Bella looked down in her hand to see a small piece of paper." When when she looked up to ask about it though, Thor was gone.