15 [M]

LISA'S POV

"Jen, Mr Cole's assistant sent an email saying that another team will be taking over them. What's going on?" Jisoo asked as we were having breakfast.

"He crossed the line yesterday," Jennie replied with a slight anger and guilt.

"What did he do?" Jisoo pressed.

"He came to the hotel yesterday, and he kissed Jennie," I replied for Jennie.

"What the.." Rose breathed. "Are the both of you okay?"

"We are okay now," Jennie replied softly, I could see she was still feeling bad about it.

"So where are you taking me today baby?" I changed the topic.

"Somewhere with a the best view I've ever seen," Jennie finally smiled.

"You're not going to take us?" Jisoo pouted.

Jennie looks between Jisoo and Rose for a moment and I wondered what was that about.

"Ah! We have to go see something babe, you forgot about it?" Jisoo whined.

"Aye?? Oh oh... Of course not..." Rose countered.

"The two of you are weird this morning. I need more coffee, you guys want more?" I asked the table as I stood up.

"No thanks," the three of them replied.

Jennie was silent most of the ride. I didn't have a clue where she is taking me.

"Jennie? Baby? What's on your mind? You've been quiet since morning," I turned in the passenger seat to face her as she drove.

"We'll talk when we arrive okay?" Jennie takes a quick glance at me before turning her attention back to the road.

I sat there rather uncomfortably. Why does it feel like my heart was about to be broken?

Jennie parks the car, and I didn't notice because I was still deep in my thoughts. In fact, I felt like I was drowning cause it made me feel like my heart is about to stop.

"Lisa? Lisa? Babe?" Jennie had already opened the door on my side.

"Oh? We're here?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I could see a mix of fear and concern in her eyes.

She put out her hand for me to hold and interlaced our fingers as we walk.

"Oh my goodness, it's so beautiful!" We came to the peak of a hill that oversees the city on one side and the ocean on the other.

"Sit with me?" Jennie asked and I nodded and she started to sweep the snow off the stone ground.

She positioned us so that I was sitting between her legs and she was back hugging me as we take in the sight before us.

"Lisa, I want to apologize again for what happened. I don't want you to feel that you're not on my mind because you always are. All I could think about when it happened was you, but my body just froze in shock. I'm sorry I hurt you," Jennie spoke while holding me.

I turned my body slightly so that I could look at her, "It's been forgiven, why are you still apologizing baby?"

"Because I'm so scared I'd lose you," She admitted.

"You would never," I lifted my face and I started to kiss her. We both poured our love into the kiss.

"Baby, my ass is freezing," I shivered.

"Hahaha, mine too! I should have thought this through," Jennie laughed as she stood, pulling me up with her. "Let's get into the car, I have a flask of hot chocolate in there.

"You are my hero!" I said dragging Jennie along.

After getting ourselves warm again, we continued to admire the view before us while we sat in the car.

"Lisa?" Jennie called and I turned my face to her. "I love you, with all of my heart."

I look into Jennie's eyes, I never doubted her. I leaned over to kiss her. Her lips moving together with mine and I felt her open her mouth, I took the chance to slide my tongue in. If I was cold before, I was getting hot now.

As if she could feel the heat radiating from my body, she reached for my shoulders to remove the coat I was in, and I did the same to her.

"Jennie..." I said between kisses. "There could be people here."

"Nobody would be crazy like us to come here when it's snowing," Jennie replied breathlessly.

"To the back," I said quickly, manoeuvring us to the back seat. Thank god it's a big car. Jennie and I stripped ourselves from our clothes.

Once our jeans were off, we got back to kissing each other. Jennie gave my breasts a squeeze and it drove me crazy. I removed her bra followed by the matching panties.

"You drive me crazy Jennie," I kissed down her neck, bringing my mouth to one of her erected nipples.

"God yes baby...." Jennie moaned. "We got to make this quick Lisa, the sun is about to set."

"Yes maam," I didn't waste any more time. I removed my bra and panties while Jennie watched and wet her lips.

I rotated myself so that my pussy was above her face while I bring my face down to her wet center.

Jennie wrapped her arms around my thigh and pulled the my bottom half to her mouth. I brought my tongue to hers and started to lick her.

We were moaning into each others pussy as we ate each other. I was on the verge of screaming and I was sure Jennie knew because she pushed two of her delicate fingers in me. And I did the same to her. We were both shaking from the thrust we were giving each other.

"Fuck Lisa!" Jennie moaned.

"I'm close," I whispered.

With a few rubs by Jennie thumb on my clit, I cummed. And I gave what Jennie needed, I sucked her clit and she released. We both withdrew our fingers and I shifted my body once again so that I could rest my head on her chest.

"Oh my god Jennie.." The air in the car was getting hard to take in.

"That was so fucking hot Lisa," Jennie kissed the top of my head. "We need to get dressed baby, cause I need to lower the window so that we can let some air in."

I grabbed our abandoned clothes and passed Jennie hers.

We got dressed and lowered the window so that the car wouldn't smell of sex as well.

We didn't want to have to climb back in front so we got out from the back and then sliding back to the front seats.

I closed my side of the door as Jennie was getting in and a box fell from the pocket of her coat.

Jennie looked at me shocked and quickly reached for it.

"What is that baby?" I asked out of curiosity.

I could see Jennie's thinking, "Step out of the car with me baby?"

"Okay??" I stepped out and met Jennie at the front of our car.

She held the same box in her hand. With the other hand she reached over and held my left hand, "Lisa, I love you. I don't think I'll be able to ever stop loving you." Jennie opened the box and revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

She went down on one knee, "Lisa, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Jennie slid the ring onto my finger and I pulled her up to kiss her. "I love you Jennie Kim."

We managed to catch a glimpse of the sun setting before jumping back into the car. Jennie never let go of my hand as she drove us back to the hotel.

"How long have you been carrying that box around?" I asked Jennie.

"A couple of weeks? Rose and Jisoo already knew about it. I was trying to find the best time," Jennie shared.

"They knew? Was that why they are behaving so weirdly today?" I asked.

"Sort of?" Jennie laughed. "We can share the good news with them later or something. Tomorrow we'll celebrate Jisoo's birthday before we head home, I want you to myself for a bit more tonight."