10 [M]

JENNIE'S POV

The past few days here with Lisa and seeing her happy means the world to me. I would do everything in my power to make her happy.

I was stroking her hair as she's asleep after our love making in our private jacuzzi and then I thought it wasn't enough so we continued after our shower and she passed out.

"I can't believe you're mine, I'm so lucky." I whispered.

I need to call Lisa's mum tomorrow, I mentally reminded myself.

"Hello?" Lisa's mum greeted once she picked up the call.

"Auntie, it's me, Jennie," I replied.

"Is Lisa okay?" She sounded a little worried.

"Yes yes, she's much better actually, she isn't having anymore nightmares," I shared with her.

I heard her let out a breath of relief, "I'm so glad to hear that."

"There's something I would like to talk to you and uncle about, does he happen to be with you? Could you out me on speaker please?" I asked.

"Hello Jennie!" Lisa's dad greeted cheerfully.

"Hello uncle! Erm... There's ... There's something I would like to speak to the both of you about.. Erm... I..." I never felt so nervous! "Uncle, auntie, I... I would like to seek your permission to marry Lisa. I know we've not been together long, but I'm in love with your daughter. I promise I will love and respect her for the rest of my life."

There was silence for 2 seconds.

"Of course! Oh my goodness! You have our blessings Jennie!" I heard the mixture in response from the other side.

"Thank you uncle, thank you auntie!"

"Shouldn't you be calling us mom and dad like Lisa already?" Uncle teased.

"Dad, mom..." I addressed.

"That's what I like to hear," Dad replied.

I ended the call in time when Lisa walked into the room after her shower.

"Who were you on the line with babe?" Lisa asked.

"Had to settle something. All's good now. We can meet Jisoo and Rose after you get dressed." Lisa seem to have bought it.

"Do we really have to go back tonight?" Jisoo whined and we laughed.

"Unfortunately, yes. I hope my cafes are still standing." Lisa replied dramatically.

"Yeah, and I have a meeting with Mr Cole tomorrow afternoon. Why did he have to pick a Saturday for a meeting?" I ranted and Lisa stroked my cheek.

"Babe, if you want we could extend for 2 more days, we'll return Sunday night and we'll make it in time for work on Monday," Rose suggested and Jisoo's face lit up.

"You'd be okay with that?" Jisoo asked excitedly.

Rose giggled and replied, "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't okay with it right?"

Jisoo immediately took out her phone and book their flights and called the hotel to make the arrangements.

"Okay, I booked our return flights. The jet is all yours!" Jisoo leaned back into her seat and ate happily.

"Have a safe flight girls!" Jisoo and Rose waved as Lisa and I hopped into our ride to the airport. We waved back when we got in.

Lisa laid her head on my shoulder, "Thank you for the trip baby."

"You're welcome babe," I turned to kiss her head.

Lisa fell asleep at some point on the way to the airport and I let her, knowing that she needs that rest.

We got on the private jet and it was just the 2 pilots, another crew and us on the flight. I was walking to our seats when I turned and saw Lisa whispering to the crew.

When she came up to me, I gave a questioning look.

"Oh, I just asked them to give us some privacy and only attend to us if we called," Lisa explained.

Soon, the jet was taking off. It hit cruising altitude and Lisa unbuckled her seatbelt. She suddenly stood up and reached for the pillow and blanket across our seat.

I continued to observe her movements. Lisa dropped the pillow to the ground in front of me and knelt on it.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked curiously.

"I hope you don't mind?" Lisa answered as she moved her hands to unbuckle my seatbelt and reached for the button of my shorts.

My eyes went wide.

Lisa continued to unzip my shorts slowly as she observed my expression.

My hips lifted instinctively and she pulled the shorts and panties down pass my ankle and set it on her seat.

"Oh my god," I breathed out. I could feel myself getting aroused.

Lisa moved in closer and pushed my legs open, my pussy was fully exposed to her now and it turned me on even more.

"Lisa..." I was breathless.

"Let me make you feel good baby," Lisa whispered and I nodded.

Both her hands were massaging the muscles of my inner thighs as they traveled towards where I really wanted her to be.

Her hands went to my hip and she pulled me down. Her face was just inches away from my pussy and I could feel how wet I already was.

"Oh god baby," my heart was leaping from my chest.

Lisa dove in. Her mouth and tongue doing their work. I don't think I could stay silent and I let out a loud moan. The next thing I knew, she pushed 2 fingers into my mouth and I sucked in, trying to contain my moans.

My legs began to tremble at the intensity of the pleasure.

"Uhhhhmmmmm!" I released and Lisa slowed down her sucks on my clit.

She withdrew her fingers from my mouth and I thought she was done, but she wasn't.

Lisa brought her fingers to my entrance and looked up at me.

"I want more of you baby, give me one more," There's a hunger in her eyes and I gave in.

She inserted 2 of her fingers in and began to thrust.

"You fuck me so good baby," I cried.

I didn't take long to cum again. Lisa was talented with both her mouth and fingers.

"Lisa!" I cried out a breathless moan.

When I opened my eyes, Lisa withdrew her fingers and brought it to her mouth, tasting me.

"I hope you're okay with that. I just really wanted you," Lisa asked for affirmation.

I brought myself closer to her and kissed her, "You're unbelievably amazing. That was so hot."

Lisa smiled as she stood up. She took the blanket and wrapped it around the bottom half of my body, "Go wash up baby. I'll have some food here once you return."

I stood up and my legs felt like jelly. I was freshening up in the washroom and I just couldn't get over how hot that session was. I was already thinking of was I want to do to her when we get home.