11

LISA'S POV

Jennie and I have been catching up on our work ever since we came back from our vacation. I think I need another vacation now.

By the time she wakes up in the morning, I would be heading out to Twenty Seven. I'd go Zero Three by lunch so that Jennie and I could have some time together. And that were the only times we had together for the past week. At nights, by the time I got home, Jennie is asleep. She'll try to stay up to wait for me, but I always told her not to.

"Baby?" I heard Jennie's sleepy voice as I climb into bed beside her.

"Shhhh.. Go back to sleep.." I coo-ed.

Jennie moved closer to snuggle into me, "Tomorrow's Saturday. Do you have to work?"

"Just for half a day. How about I come by at 1pm and take you out for lunch?" I held Jennie close.

"Is it a date?"

"Yes sweetheart," I kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you for working so hard," Jennie's simple words touched me deeply. I am working hard so that we're financially comfortable. Not that we're not. But it's just for our future, I mean, I would think and hope that Jennie knows that I'm in this for the rest of our lives.

"Baby, meet me at the pick up in 15 minutes? I'm getting into the car now," I updated Jennie over the phone.

"Okay! See you!" Jennie replied cheerfully.

15 minutes later I reached our condo's pick up and I was waiting for Jennie at the passenger's side.

"Hi baby!" Jennie ran towards me and hugged me. I kissed her and opened the door for her to jump in before going to the other side.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I'm starving!" Jennie says dramatically.

I laughed, "You're not starving babe, the children in Africa are starving. You're hungry."

We arrived at a simple cafe 10 minutes later.

I was looking at Jennie and admiring her and kind of got lost in my thoughts

"Baby? Baby? Lisa?" Jennie waved her hand in front of me. "Are you okay? Are you unwell? We can go home."

"No no.." I reached across the table and held one of her hands, "I'm okay baby. You're so beautiful and I just got lost, I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

"I'm the lucky one," Jennie smiled tenderly back at me and we continued our meal and conversation.

"Oh yes, Jisoo invited us over for dinner tomorrow night," Jennie recalled.

"Sure! I haven't seen them since we left them at the resort," I replied. "Baby? Can we go shopping?"

"Haha! Of course, I won't ever say no to that but I think we need to do some wardrobe spring cleaning. It's overflowing," Jennie laughed.