9

LISA'S POV

"You have a private jet?!" I exclaimed in shock.

Jennie shrugged, "It's not mine, it belongs to my parents. When I told them we'll be taking a short trip, they sent it over for us."

"Jennie, please thank your parents for us. It's very generous of them." Rose sent her gratitude.

Jennie smiled, "You're most welcome."

After what has happened with Jungkook, I've been having nightmares. Because I was disrupting Jennie's sleep a lot, I requested to sleep in the other room. Jennie protested against it. She wanted to be by my side no matter what and said that she's fine. But I know it's taken a toll on her as well. The eye bags below her beautiful eyes were more obvious.

One evening, she came back looking really exhausted. I waited for her to fall asleep before sneaking into the other room. I made sure that I woke up before her too. When she woke up that morning, she looked so refreshed and she asked if I had any nightmares. I admitted that I had, but was sleeping in the other room. Jennie got upset. I had to explain and plead with her that she needed the rest.

It has been 3 weeks and I haven't slept through a night once. I was tired and regretfully getting short-fused from the smallest things, especially at work. I didn't take it out on my staffs, but more of on myself. So I kind of hope this short trip could help me relax a bit.

"Baby, you okay?" Jennie asked me with concerned in her eyes.

I spaced out, "Huh? What?"

"Are you okay? You zoned out," Jennie caressed my face.

I leaned into her hand, "I'm sorry. I.."

Jennie leaned in and kissed me, "I know it hasn't been easy for you, I'm here for you baby. I always will be."

"I'm sorry. I don't know why it's affecting me this much. It shouldn't.." A tear streamed down my cheek and Jennie used her thumb to wipe it away.

"You have no idea how strong you are Lisa. I'm so proud of you." I was so touched by Jennie, not only by what she just said but she has been so patient and thoughtful during this period.

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you too Lisa. Get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we are about to land." Jennie then pulled me close to her chest and starting humming the same tune she has been putting me to sleep with.

We finally checked into the resort's private suite. Rose and Jisoo were in the one opposite us.

"Thank you for planning this trip with Jisoo babe." I leaned my chin on Jennie's shoulder as she unpacks some clothes from the luggage.

Jennie turned and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me closer, "Anything for you. I know it hasn't been easy for you. I want you to know that I'm always here for you and I love you no matter what."

I think a part of me have yet to release the trauma of what happened and I'm not quite sure how.

"Lisa! Jennie! We're going to get some food. You both wanna come?"

"One minute!" I shouted back.

"I love you Jennie, always," I gave Jennie a quick kiss before pulling her to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Jisoo turns back as she and Rose walked ahead, "There's this amazing charcoal grilled seafood place 5 minutes away. And it's really affordable too!"