14

JENNIE'S POV

During our Christmas shopping the other night, Lisa shared with Jisoo and I about her encounter with Taehyung. I was actually thankful that he was there, but I was shocked to know that Lisa could have injured herself badly.

The next morning, I bought Taehyung breakfast to thank him for saving Lisa. I saw the shock on his face and he explained that he didn't have any intentions to flirt with her and he rambled on before I stopped him. He was so scared he'd get into trouble.

It was finally the day of our flight and Christmas is coming! I always love Christmas in New York, except for the mass of people. I can't wait to get the site visit over and done with and then spend the rest of the holidays with Lisa and the other two.

"Baby, you got everything packed yeah?" Lisa asked as she grabbed her carry on bag.

I took a peek into my bag to ensure I brought the ring, "Yup! Got everything! We can leave now, the ride is almost here."

The moment we touched down, Jisoo and I immediately went to the site while Lisa and Rose headed to the hotel. By the time we were both done and back at the hotel, we didn't even care about how hungry we were. Our tiredness was overpowering and I just wanted to be with Lisa.

I entered our suite and was greeted by a relaxing scent.

"Babe, you're here! Let me take your bag," Lisa walked over taking my bag from my hand.

"The place smells lovely," I commented.

"I've prepared a bath for you babe. Go relax for a bit. And I'll order room service. You must be hungry and tired. But I won't let you go to bed with an empty stomach."

I kissed Lisa, "Thank you, you're the best."

The bath was so relaxing that I managed to get a good 15 minutes power nap. Lisa knows how to make a good bath.

"The bath was so good baby, thank you!" I thanked Lisa as I walked over to her. She was laying dinner on the table.

She turned and wrapped her arms around me, "Anything for you. I've missed you today."

"Me too, I couldn't wait to come back to you," I leaned into Lisa, her scent is intoxicating.

Our moment was ruined by the growl my stomach made.

"Hahaha! I think that is a sign that you should eat. Come on, let's eat!" She led me to the chair.

It's Christmas Eve and I was awaken by Lisa's laughter.

"Hahaha!" Lisa laughed while looking at her phone.

"Why are you laughing baby?" I asked her with one eye opened.

"I'm so sorry I woke you. It's Rosie, she said she can't wait anymore and she's going to propose to Jisoo tonight after their dinner," Lisa turned her body to cuddle me.

"Oh my goodness! Finally! It's so hard to keep it a secret from Jisoo!" I replied.

Lisa kissed the top of my head, "I'm sorry for waking you. Let's sleep awhile more?"

We opted for room service to avoid the crowd outside. The city looks beautiful through the window. I could hear the buzz outside in my head.

"May I have this dance?" Lisa offered her hand after we finished our dessert.

I smiled up at Lisa and gave her my hand and we started to slow dance to the music playing in the background.