Chap 15 : Blus agian.

You were up and stretched. You walked to the rec room. It was a battle day for the team and you were alone with Nex and Leñoso. You hung out with them and chilled. Then there was a knock at the door. You slowly got off the couch and looked out the peep hole. It was the team! But. They had blue clothing. You gulped and picked up Nex and Leñoso. You ran to your room and hid in the closet.

CRASH!

You covered your mouth and held the two animals in your hands.
" (Y/n). Calm down. Itsss okay. "
Leñoso hissed. You looked at him and nodded. " Call Sssci-fi. I'll ssslither out and grab the phone real quick. " You nodded at the serpent and he slithered quickly towards your phone. He grabbed it and slipped back into the closet. You grabbed it from him and dialed Sci-fi.

" Hello? " she said.

" Sci-fi! The blus! They're here! "
You whispered-yelled.

" Shit. Okay where are you? "

" My closet! I hid in there before they broke in! "

" Okay hold on. Don't hang up!
GUYS THOSE BLUS DE CULO DE PERRA BROKE INTO THE BASE! HURRY! Okay here! Here! Here! " She have the phone to Engineer and he started talking.

" Darlin? Can you hear me? "

" Yes! "

" Okay. I need you to go get your gun. Okay? "

" My gun is in your workshop! "

" I know! But you need to go get it. " 

You slowly got out of the closet and told the others to stay. You stuck your head out your room. You heard rummaging and slamming of doors. You ran to the workshop and opened the door slowly.

" Where is it? "

" On the rack next to the chalkboard. "

You ran over and grabbed it.
Engineer told you to get ammo and you ran to the ammo box. You grabbed the ammo and looked out the door of the workshop. The blu Scout ran over to your room. You pointed the gun at him.

BANG!

You looked at your hands. The trigger was pulled back and the blu Scout was on the floor. You picked up your phone that you dropped.

" Great job (Y/n)! "

You smiled and ran to your room. You entered your room and hid back in the closet. You heard slamming of feet on the floor and the door to your room open. You looked out the slits of the closet and saw a blu Medic walking around. He opened every door, drawer, cabinet he could see. Then he walked to the closet. You hugged Nex and Leñoso as the man slowly reached for the door.

" Hey doc? We found somethin. "

Blu Medic groaned and walked away. You looked through the slits again and sighed. You covered your mouth and silenced your cries. You sniffed and Nex licked your face. You smiled, exhausted.
You tilted your head back and stayed there for 3 minutes. The blus ransacked the house and looked everywhere for you. Then you heard a car screech from outside. You listened some more and heard gun shots and shouts.
You looked out the window and saw the team! They were killing the blus and entering the house. " GUYS IM OVER HERE! " You screamed from your room. They ran over and hugged you tight. Sci-fi looked like she was on her brim of anger. She stomped over to a semi-alive blu Spy. " What the actual fuck were you assholes thinking!? " She screamed, holding the Spy by his suit collar. The Spy chuckled and rolled his eyes. Ohh. This pissed Sci-fi off more. She pulled out a knife that had two blades and jabbed it in the Spy's chest. " Bitch.. " She mumbled. She walked over to you. She hugged you and smiled. " You okay? " She said, ignoring the fact blood was all over her. You nodded and hugged her. She went to her room to clean off and you did too. You took a shower and walked to your bed. You got dressed and laid down. You groaned and stretched. Hopefully tomorrow will be normal.

Hopefully.