Chap 5 : Training with Soldier

You opened your eyes and rubbed your eyes, trying to wake up.
You got up and changed into your (f/c) shirt and some (f/c) pants and some sneakers.
You opened your door and was jump scared by Soldier. " HELLO MAGGOT! TODAY WE WILL BE TRAINING! " he said with a large grin. " f-for what? " you said.
" FIGHTING OF COURSE!! "
He grabbed you by the arm and dragged you with him.
You entered a big room with large lights and a rack with guns, knifes, and a shovel.
He let you go at you sat down on a chair as he went and grabbed the shovel.
" OK I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF! GOT THAT MAGGOT? " he said.
You nodded quickly and he threw another shovel at you. " READY? " you nodded shyly and turned the shovel a little.

" 3! "
You started sweating and sweating.
" 2! "
You held the shovel close to you staring at the man.
" 1!!! "
And he started running over to you and screaming.
You dodged and swung for a bit and he did the same. He got you in the face, leaving a huge gash in your cheek and arm.
Then you swung hard. Then...

Slosh!

Blood poured from his arm.
" NICE SWING (Y/N)! "
You looked at Soldier and yelled,
" DUDE ARE YOU OKAY?!?! "
He looked at you with a grin and said, "Why wouldn't I be? "
His voice calm even though he was still blood poured from his arm.
" COME ON CUPCAKE LETS GO TO THE MEDBAY "
You nodded and followed him to a door that said ' MED BAY '
Soldier opened the door and yelled, " MEDIC!! "
" Vhat- "
He stopped looking at your injuries and mumbled something. " Vell come over here. And don't touch these "
He said pointing at his supplies.
You and Soldier walked over to the cot looking thing and you sat down. First he did Soldier. He stopped the bleeding then He cleaned his wound and put bandages on it and sent him on his way. Now you.
He cleaned and stopped the bleeding then he put bandages on your face and arm.
" There jou go! " he said smiling. You got up and hugged him.
" Aww, thank jou kind. "
He said patting your head. You broke up the hug, thanked him, and left. You walked to your room and saw Scout riding a skateboard and tripping on a lighter on the floor. You burst out laughing and he saw you.
"......you didn't see that......"
You rolled your eyes at him and walked to your room.
You went to your room and got into your (f/c) Pjs and went to sleep hugging your plushy and your eyes drooped.