Chap 9 : Hanging with Scout

There will be a A/N on the bottom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After sci-fi wacked scout thinking he taught you those words and left to her room, so did the others. Scout stayed a while and drank some BONK! And threw the can away. " hey kiddo? I was wondering if you wanna head down to the skate park and skate with me? "
Even though you don't know how to ride a skateboard you nodded, grinning widely. Scout looked at you with glee and picked you up, putting you in a noogie. " Scout! What the fucc! " Scout put you down, baffled. " I'm telling! " he said, childishly. " YOU WOULDNT. "
" OH I WOULD! " you both yelled back and forth until Spy came out of his room to tell y'all to shut up.
You both giggled and ran to your rooms. You laid down on your bed and sighed.
' I wonder why he's so dumb. '
You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning you got up and put on a red t-shirt and black sweat pants. You walked out, only to be greeted by Scout. " You ready kiddo? " he said, excited. You smiled and nodded quickly then he smiled, grabbed your hand and raced you to the truck. You won and jumped in the truck. You saw Scout get in on the other side and start the car and drove off. You looked under the seat and saw two skateboards, a big one that had a Tom jones sticker on it, and a small red regular one. ' is he going to teach me how to skate? '
After a few minutes of driving
(And almost hitting a lady)
You stopped at a big skate park. You looked around and Scout got out and opened the door for you. You hopped out and walked over to the park. Scout grabbed the two skateboards and walked next to you. You both sat down and scout handed you a bag. "What's this for? "
" Knee pads. "
You looked in the bag and saw (f/c) knee pads and elbow pads.
You picked them up and put them on. " so do ya know how to skate? "
Scout said.
You shook your head and scout lit up.
" well I'll teach ya! Plus I'm like..da best teacher ever! "
You rolled your eyes, laughing. " yeah yeah sure. "
You got up and scout got up with his skateboard.
" okay so first! You need to hold your board like dis. Not like dis. "
He said, while holding his board up with one hand and his foot on the bottom. You repeated what he did and he smiled. He put down his board and walked over to you. " okay now I'm gonna push you but I'm going to hold on to you, okay? "
You smiled and nodded and you dropped your board and got on it. Scout grabbed your arms and pushed. You felt the board start moving then stopped. " okay now I'm gonna push you but let go half way. " you were skeptical about it and you looked scared. Scout noticed this and smiled, calmly. " its all about balance. " you looked at the floor and got on your board, smiling. Scout grabbed your arms again and pushed. You felt the board move and started driving on the concrete. Then he let go. You balanced your arms and started going faster. You were actually skating! You couldn't believe it! You never went skating in your past but wow! It was fun! Scout screamed in joy running over to you with his board and rode next to you. You both rode for a few hours, trying to do tricks, falling, and then it was time to go. You climbed in the truck and sighed. ' that was super fun! I wish we could do it again someday. ' you looked out the window and felt your eyes drooping and you let them.

(Scout's pov)

As we got back to the base (y/n) fell asleep.' She's so peaceful when she's asleep..i wish i had a little sister..but my brothers are assholes tho... ' I saw her twitch and smile. I pushed some hair out of her face and smiled. A few more hours later ( because he got lost ) we got back to the base. I carried her inside and I saw the men, angry.

" Where the hell were y'all! "
Engi said.
I looked at him, brows furrowed.
" calm down we were at the skatepark. Don't get so mad, overalls. " Engi furrowed his eyebrows at the nickname.
" well Ah'm glad y'all are back.. "
I smiled as I walked to (y/n)'s room. I opened her room door and set her on her bed. I pulled the blanket over her and smiled then I left to my room.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hi everyone! I hoped you liked that chapter.
Now, I have tell y'all some good news and bad news.
The good news:
I am now setting out a new book!
Now bad news:
I will be posting more but not much, because I am going to spend time with my family.
I hope y'all understand.
Okay bye my little crumbs!
-🍪
Words : 855