Chap 2 : Uhhh Where Am i??

You felt like you were getting put down and you heard a doorbell ring and walking away.
A few minutes later
You tried to get out the box but you remembered it was taped. " I'm gettin' the box! Damn! " you felt the box get picked up and moved, then dropped. " OW! " you whispered.
" what. was. dat. "
" The hell? "
" Whot was that noise "
" uhh... "
You heard loud ripping from the tape and you saw light creep in the box.

" T-There's a kid in here! "
" WHOT?! "
" What are you on about!? "

' oh shit. '

You saw a man with a base ball cap and dog tags, a man with a yellow hardhat and goggles, a man with a silly hat and sunglasses, and a girl with a purple dress and glasses.

" Oh my god! " the woman said while picking you up. " What were you doing in there?! "
You just stared at her and said " hiding. " the woman gave you a confused look and set you down. 
" why were you hiding? "  you just looked at the ground. " why were you hiding? " the woman repeated
You didn't say anything still. You looked up at the woman almost in tears. " oh.. I'm sorry if I brought up some bad stuff. " the woman said wiping your tears. " n-no it's fine..."
You said. " Oh where are my manners! My name is Miss
Pauling and this is Scout, Sniper and Engineer. " you looked at Miss Pauling, smiling " I'm (y/n). " you said. " Well do you know where your parents are? Maybe your close family? " You shook your head " I don't even know what town i'm in. "
Miss Pauling looked at you and smiled. " Well your in Teufort " Sniper said

' TEUFORT?! '