Chap 8 : The Rescue

You opened your eyes to see you were in a different room, tied up. You looked around then you heard a uncloaking sound. You turned your head to see Blu spy.
" Peekaboo~ "
He said with a sneering smile.
You tried to wiggle out of the seat but no luck. " Nice try. Jou can't escape. "
' ugh fancy as$ b!tch '
You groaned and looked at him with hatred. " What do you want? " you asked.
" I have to watch jou. It is quite the pain. " you rolled your eyes at his response. " Well get ready because the red team is probably on they're way to get me and beat your as$! "
You said smiling.
He was surprised at the response,
Especially the swearing. The Frenchman sat down on a chair and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. " Vell keep dreaming your dreams. "
You rolled your eyes and tried to move again. Then the doors flew open. " Spy! We gotta situation here! " said Blu scout.
Spy let out a groan and walked out with Blu Scout. You noticed Spy left his lighter here. You realized this was your only chance to escape. You hopped over to the lighter and tried to grab it but you fell on your side,
Hitting your head on the hard cold floor. You felt dizzy and you blacked out.

Meanwhile.

Red and Blu were at battle then
Red Spy and Sniper ran into the base from another entrance. They tried to find you, only to be shot with a shotgun by the Scout.
All of the rest of the red teams ear piece lit up.
" PLAN B! PLAN B! "
Spy yelled into the ear piece.
The Red team knew just what to do. Heavy shot off some of the Blu team so Scout could race inside, Followed by Demo who placed sticky bombs on the Blu respawn room entrance.
Scout didn't know where you were he just kept running, hopefully getting lucky. " (Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! "
He screamed. " SCOUT! IM OVER HERE! "

(Y/n) pov :

I heard somebody yell my name and screamed back, " SCOUT! IM OVER HERE! "
You saw Scout burst through the doors and run over to untie you.
Then the gunshots stopped and Scout raced out of the room.
Then everyone sighed in relief.
Scout put you in the van and so did everyone else.
Then y'all drove off, back to the red base.
Sci-fi held you tight, silently crying. " Lo siento... así que... así que... Lo siento... No dejaré que te vuelvan a tocar... " she whispered still in tears. You had no idea what she said but you didn't care, you were with her. Them. That's all that mattered. you hugged her tightly back, tears forming. The team saw this and smiled softly at you and her.

When you were at the base Sci-fi let go of you and got up.
Her shirt rim filled with tears.
She walked to her room and shut the door.
You walked to the team and hugged them all. " thanks you guys... "
They all smiled and hugged you back. " THANK YOU TOO SCI-FI!!! " You screamed and the men chuckled. " NO PROBLEM SHORTY!!! "
Sci-fi yelled from her room. The men burst out laughing and you rolled your eyes and chuckled.
" I hate that nickname " you said, frowning. The men chuckled some more. " Well deal wit it, Shorty! " Scout said, teasing you.
You grabbed a nearby rag and started to swat Scout.
" AHHH! IM SORRY! I SWEAR! "
Scout said. You dropped your jaw continuing to hit him. " No swearing!! " then you were in the air! " Come here you little flower! " Sci-fi yelled. She picked you up and plopped you on the couch then she started tickling you. " Pffft- HAHAHAHAHA! " 
You  sat up and looked at Sci-fi, who was fixing her glasses. "Your mean. "
" aww thanks! You know, you such a Zorro astuto. "
You tilted your head and stared at her.
" oh uh Zorro astute means ' Cunning Fox '. "
" oh. Then your a.. a... a b!tch! "
Sci-fis jaw dropped. so did the others. Spy burst out laughing, almost in tears.
———————————————