Chap 6 : New Face

You woke up and got dressed and left your room. You heard a group talking and eavesdropped.

" Yea there's a kid here now, Sci-fi. "

" But!- ugh... she's can't live here!
What if the niño gets kidnapped?! "

Sci-fi sounded like a girl but also a boy. You opened the door to see a 26yr girl with white short curly hair with hot green and hot pink highlights, glasses, a red shirt a with a vest too with weird looking test tubes. Also with black jeans and dark red converses. " is this the niño? " Sci-fi said.
The men nodded and Sci-fi walked over to you, got to your height and put out a hand to shake. " Hello! My name is Sci-fi. " she said with a big smile. You shook her hand and said " my name is (y/n) " Encantado de conocerte (s/n). " you tilted your head at her response, confused.
" Oh heh sorry I said 'nice to meet you (y/n)'. it's Spanish. "
She said. " are you a boy or are you a girl? " she frowned a bit and looked into your eyes. " well uhh...I'm..uhh..both? " You giggled as she fixed her glasses, got up " hey uhh you wanna help me with breakfast? "
You nodded and walked into the kitchen with Engineer. You started to think about what Sci-fi said and forgot you were mixing pancake batter and it went everywhere. " I'm sorry! Oh my god! Im sorry! " you said, panicked. " Hey hey It's okay! We'll clean it it's okay! " engi said.
•-One minute later-•

Y'all were done with the pancakes and called the team in to eat.

Everyone thought it smelled so good and ate it up. You followed Sci-fi to her room and opened the door slightly. You saw her room it had a metal band poster and a couple drawings on the walls and she was at her desk, drawing. She heard something and whirled around looking at you.
" Oh! Hello niño! How are ya? "
You looked at her and said " I'm okay... what are you doing? "
She glanced back at her drawings and back at you.
" Oh nothing...just drawing... "
You walked over to her and sat down on a empty chair. " can I draw too? "
She shook her head. " Sorry no but you can watch me! "
You smiled and nodded and watched silently. You saw what she drew and looked super surprised at her talent.

 You saw what she drew and looked super surprised at her talent

( not my art work )

You looked in amazement at smiled at the tiger. " you can have it if you want. " she said with a happy tone. " Really!? Thanks!!! "
She smiled, proud of her art.
" We'll it's almost time for lunch so get ready, shorty. " she said holding a hand on your head.
You sneered at the nickname she gave you but she chuckled a bit. You walked out as she closed the door.
•-5 minutes later-•

You were sitting on the couch with Scout and Engineer when Sci-fi walked in. She weras wearing a orange shirt that said
' Fuck off. ' that was tucked into some comfy pants.  You sat wi her m and sighed, making her jump she stared at you and softly laughed. " what's up? " She
Said with a friendly smile.
" I'm bored. "
" Same. Hey! You wanna draw with me in my room? "
You nodded and followed her to her room.
You sat on her bed and drew for a while and then went to your room to go to bed.
_____________________

And that's chapter 6 onto chapter 7!
I hope y'all liked the chapters and also have a great day!

Also here is what my oc looks like :

Yeah... she's cute but I might make some changes on her.
We'll see y'all in the next chapter!