Chap 10 : SNAKE!!!

You got up, rubbing the tiredness out of your eyes and you sat up. ' Ugh.. '
You got out of bed and went to your dresser. There was new clothes? Where did these come from? You looked at the clothes and picked up some red and white pants, a white shirt and some socks. You put them on and walked out of your room. You walked to the Rec Room and sat down on the couch. Scout was sitting on the floor, playing a game on a small gameboy. You watched and suddenly you felt slithering under your feet. You looked down and saw a medium sized white and brown snake. Your face dropped and you shrieked at the sight and pulled your legs up. Scout spun around and looked scared. " What happened toots?! " you pointed at the snake, flicking its tongue at you. Scouts expression changed to a annoyed look. " SCI-FI!!! COME GET YOUR DUMBASS SNAKE!! " You tilted your head, looking at the serpent.
The snake tilted its head too, flicking its tongue. " There you are, Leñoso! Stupid snake!" Sci-fi ran over, picking up the snake.
" L-Leñoso? " you said. The serpent tilted its head at you then nuzzling its snout in your hair. It looked at you with its dark beady eyes, as you looked back with your (e/c) eyes. " Well let's go- "
"No!- let them stay, please?"
You interrupted Sci-fi and grabbed her arm. She looked uncomfortable but she slightly smiled and set the snake on your lap. " Be careful though... Leñoso, Don't. Bite. Them. Got it? " the snake wasn't caring much, just flicked its tongue and stared. Sci-fi rolled her eyes and walked to who knows where. You sat there for a while, petting, playing, and booping the snake for a while. You got bored and Engi walked in the room. As soon as he saw the snake, he looked nervous. " Uhh darlin?.."
" Yeah? "
" Is...uhh..is he hurting ya?.."
Engi sounded kinda concerned.
" No? Why would he? "
Engi looked now confused, walked over and sat next to you. Scout got up and walked away, looking a little pissed. Engi picked up the snake and looked at him. The snake hissed at him and leaped in your arms. Engi put his hand up as to surrender from it.
" g-get him fuck away f-from me. " the snake hissed.
You looked at the snake, titling your head. "W-What did you say? " you said.
The snake looked at you and repeated: " I sssaid get him away from me. " you got up and carried Leñoso to your room. " t-thanksss....(y/n).."
the snake hissed. You grew a confused look on your face. " h-how do you- "
" Sssci-fi talksss a lot about you. " you sighed and put the snake on your bed. " why does everyone look so worried? "
The snake lifted his head up high and sighed. " Well.. when I firssst got here.. ssscout was bothering sssci-fi.
I couldn't hold my anger...ssso...I lunged at him, bit him on his shoulder and he yelped in pain.  Hisss arm went numb for a while and he couldn't move. He was sssuper pisssed. " you looked shocked at his response and said " wow.. he must have really hated that. " the snake nodded and slid off your bed. "SCOUT!! ¡SIGA TU CULO DÉBIL AQUÍ AHORA!" you heard sci-fi screaming and laughing from scout. The snake slid out of the room and went off to find his owner and calm them down. You laid on your bed, sighing. " well I can talk to snakes. That's cool..I guess. " you yawned and cuddled your blankets and (f/p) and drooped your eyes. Tomorrows going to be a good day. Right?

———————
And cut!
Well that's was fun! Well that's sci-fis snake, Leñoso!
He is also looks like one of these snakes

———————And cut! Well that's was fun! Well that's sci-fis snake, Leñoso!He is also looks like one of these snakes

( applaud )

So love y'all crumbs! See y'all later!

Words : 648