A Look Into The Future

Start from the beginning

I pulled out a piece of parchment from the top left of the drawer desk. The parchment contains a map of the island of Britain and the kingdoms that inhabited it.

After King Arthur's death, several regions broke away from the Kingdom, making this Kingdom which previously had territories in Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, and many more, now only remain on this island

After King Arthur's death, several regions broke away from the Kingdom, making this Kingdom which previously had territories in Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, and many more, now only remain on this island. I managed to get some of our old regions, but the stability of this kingdom is at risk. When I formally declare myself as the new King of the Kingdom, when they see my face, all of them are shocked to see that their ruler will now be a woman (Even though father is a woman too. . .), not a man, and that woman was the one that killed their previous king, King Arthur Pendragon.

The people that were still loyal to my father refused to accept me as their ruler because they believe in these chaotic times, a woman as a king wouldn't be able to handle the problem that would arise, and rather, make more problems for the kingdom.

Thankfully, I managed to . . . tame them with all the successful conquest I did on this island, making them have a more prosperous life and different innovations. and the idea I took came from the timeline when I was contracted with a master.

I remember the era when I was summoned, what holy grail war I participated in, what knowledge I learned at the time, some events that occurred, and more! Well, maybe not all of it.

Looking at the map again, most of the northern part of the island is ruled by King . . . Yuu Khan of Scotland, and he's attacking 3 kingdoms at once, which should've been a bad idea, but with the help of his black armored knight and well-equipped army managed to win most of the battle they fought.

The west of the kingdom is bordered by the Cymru Union, a union between 5 kingdoms, but somehow ruled by the highest authority monarch by the name Queen Mariko Gwynn

I've been trading with the Cymru Union, mostly food. Most of their land was used to create different farms, for example, vegetable farms, cattle farms, cotton farms, and even fish farms! Their Queen is creative with this different type of farm.

But with how big Britania is and having bigger populations than they have, the food imported from Cymru won't be enough to feed most of the peasants here. And they can't export more of their food with the reason they still need to feed their people.

This means for the alternative, I will either need to build more farms, produce different crops, and take similar action like what Queen Mariko does to be able to produce more of our foods or conquer other kingdoms for their resources.

I need to unify this island before the Saxons and Vikings attack again. I managed to repel them before, but that was mostly because of my "divine power" help.

"Your majesty, are you planning to continue your unification of Britain?"

"We would need to see the situation first before continuing our unification. Oh, I almost forgot, your work here is done, so you're dismissed."