New School New Me!

Scott's Perspective-

Two Days Later:

"I'm setting my alarm!" Scott shouted to his mother.

"Make sure it's set for 5:30!"

"Yeah!" Scott said, as he set his alarm to go off at 5:30 am.

Scott then changed into plain blue t-shirt and gray sweatpants, then crashed into his bed.

His mom came in, kissed him goodnight, and turned off his lights.

He stared at his empty room.

Well, it wasn't entirely empty.

There was a desk that was a cluttered mess.

There were boxes everywhere, but he got the important stuff out, and he set up his wardrobe.

Scott then fell asleep, not prepared for what was going to happen to him the next morning.

-

Scott groaned as he checked his clock.

5:27.

Heh, I beat the alarm.

Scott smirked as he turned off the alarm.

He got up and got dressed.

He wore his iconic white shirt with a rainbow, blue jacket, black jeans, and black convers.

Scott yawned and stretched as he walked out to the messy kitchen.

There was a box of donuts on the counter that his mom had bought for him in celebration of the first day of school.

He grabbed a chocolate donut and grabbed his phone.

There were three messages from Gem.

'Hey Scott! I warn you about Jimmy since he'll be giving you the tour of the school.'

'Well, warn isn't really the right word.'

'(Jim's really nice, he just gets lost and is kind of stupid).'

Scott chuckled and started to feel better about starting school.

He was in 11th grade and his parents saw how good this school (Wisteria High) was and decided to send him there.

His mother then walked into the kitchen and smiled, "You look great, Scott. How'd you sleep?"

"Well." Scott said, pocketing his phone.

"You have your schedule?"

Scott nodded and showed his mother the folded piece of paper that he had put in his jacket pocket.

Scott decided to sign up for chorus, theatre, and Spanish 2. He wasn't looking forward to Spanish. He wasn't good at it.

His mother kissed his forehead, "I love you sweetie, now come on, you should leave in 20 minutes."

Scott finished his donut, drank some coffee and then grabbed his bag for school.

-

"Bye mom!" Scott kissed his mom's cheek.

"Bye sweetie! Drive safe!"

Scott waved goodbye as he drove to school.

About twenty-five minutes later, Scott parked his car and got out. He had to get to school half an hour early for the tour.

He saw a kid with dirty blonde hair rocking on his feet out front.

What's he doing?

Scott walked up to the gate and then realized that the kid was probably his tour guide, Jimmy.

The dirty blonde noticed and asked him, "Hey, are you the new kid, Scott? Scott Major?"

Scott nodded.

"Cool! I'm Jimmy, I'm going to be showing you around." The dirty blonde said, smiling.

Scott felt his face heat up.

STOP IT STOP IT!! You can't fall in love with a guy that you literally just met. Besides, we're probably not going to be in any classes together or talk ever again.

"Uh... you, okay?" Jimmy asked, noticing Scott's red face.

"Yep!" Scott smiled and he noticed that Jimmy had turned a bit pink.

"Alright, let's start with the tour!" Jimmy smiled back.

-

"And here we are!" Jimmy said proudly as he led Scott to his first period history class.

"Cool! Well thanks again for the tour and I'll see you around." Scott waved goodbye to Jimmy and sat down at a desk in the back.

To his surprise, Jimmy sat right next to him.

"I have history first as well." Jimmy answered Scott's confused face.

They continued to chat, and Scott found out that Jimmy's favorite color was red and green, he loved cod (he was wearing a green hoodie that had cod on it), and he was good at Spanish.

"My sister, Lizzie, is really nice and I'm sure she'll be chill with you sitting at our group today." Jimmy explained.

Scott nodded and then remembered what he had told Gem, "I'm sorry Jim, but I told Gem I'd sit with her and her friends today."

"Oh... that's okay!" Jimmy smiled, "What do you have after this class?"

"Umm... math, Spanish, then theatre and lunch, and then ELA, AP human geography, and chorus." Scott looked at his schedule.

"I'll see you later in Spanish and ELA then!"

Scott blushed; Jimmy seemed... well perfect.

He had a cute laugh and beautiful eyes. And though it didn't seem like he brushed it often, his hair looked to be very soft and cute.

It felt like the first day wasn't going to be so bad.

At least that's what he had hoped. 

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I'm in the middle of working a completely different story so it's hard to post there and here, but I'm trying!