Chapter Three

"何を着るのですか? 決定、決定..." (What to wear? Decisions, decisions...)

     There were four hours before K/DA's concert began, and Natsuki was going through his closet to find an outfit for the night. The upside of being a visual kei artist was having a lot of options for clothing; the downside happened to be the exact same reason. After another twenty minutes of rummaging through the endless wardrobe, an outfit had finally come together: a pair of white Adidas Superstars with black stripes, black jeans that are ripped at the knees, a blue, green, and purple tie dye graffiti soul hoodie, and a white Dexcore tank top underneath. 

     Natsuki fixed his hair up, tying it into a half up, half down bun style with his bangs sitting on the sides of his face. He then left through the front door of his apartment, quickly texting Akali as he locked his door.

thug_tsukii:  今向かってる。🏃‍♂️ (On my way now.)

     After half an hour of walking, Natsuki arrived at the train station and waited for his ride to the arena. Once the train arrived, he boarded and stood, holding onto one of the straps on the ceiling rails,  so that others who needed the seats could take them. As the train started, his phone went off. He opened it to see a picture message from Akali, which showed her on the stage of the empty arena.

kdaakaliofficial: この場所は巨大です!(This place is massive!)

thug_tsukii: いいな。(You're lucky.)

     Natsuki then turned on his camera and took a picture of himself on the crowded train car, then sent it over to Akali. As much as he loved entertaining crowds, being in them was sometimes a different story, especially when in such a closed space. At least it would be a little more open in the arena, making it much more bearable.

kdaakaliofficial: コンサートの前に舞台裏で遊びたい? (You wanna hang out backstage before the concert?)

thug_tsukii: 君にはあとでしか会えないと思っていた。 いいのか? (I thought I was only meeting you after. Is that okay?)

kdaakaliofficial: もちろんです!😁 (Of course!)

kdaakaliofficial: ここに着いたら知らせてください。つかまえてくる。(Let me know when you get here. I'll come grab you.)

thug_tsukii: ありがとう。 では、またね!😋  (Thanks. See you there!)

     Nippon Budokan. It would be a dream to play here for just about anyone in the music industry. Natsuki took in the sight of the arena before lifting his phone out of his back pocket. He opened up to Akali's messages and pressed the call button. After a few rings, there was an answer.

     "Hey, made it here?" Akali asked over the phone.

     "I did, yeah," he replied. "So where do I go?"

     "Walk up the steps and head left. You'll find a backdoor at the end of the path. I'll meet you there."

     "Be there in a few minutes," Natsuki said before ending the call.

     He walked through the crowds, trying to get past everyone that had gathered at the entrance, which hadn't opened up just yet. Once he made it up the steps, he found the backdoor at the left of the building, just like Akali said. Natsuki didn't even need to knock, as Akali had opened the door as soon as he made it to the end of the walkway.