Chapter One

"Akali, get up. We're about to land."

     K/DA's rapper stirred from her slumber, slowly opening her eyes and glancing out of the window from the private jet. Her eyes shot open with excitement. She then turned to Kai'Sa, who had just woken her up, and embraced her in a tight hug. The dancer giggled and hugged Akali back.

     "Welcome to Tokyo, Bokkie," she cheered.

     "Welcome home, Kali," Kai'Sa returned.

     The private jet landed at the airport on a separate runway, then slowly came to a halt. The girls all gathered their carry-on luggage and stepped off of the plane.  Akali closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled and started catching up with the others.

     Fans had gathered throughout the airport to welcome K/DA to Japan for the first time. Upon entering to main buildings, the girls were greeted with a single cheer from the crowds, who all shouted in unison.

     "日本へようこそ!" ("Welcome to Japan!")

     Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Akali all laughed, caught off guard by the surprise greeting, while Evelynn kept her signature smirk, though she let out a slight giggle. They continued their walk to the cars they're taking from the airport, greeting fans and taking quick selfies along the way. Once they all made it to the vehicles, Akali turned around before getting in and gave one last shout for all of their fans to hear.

     "ありがとございました!" ("Thank you so much!")

     The fans all cheered louder in response, leaving her with a big smile and watery eyes. Akali stepped into the car with her bandmates and closed the door, signaling the car to start driving away.

     "You're in a good mood," Ahri said, smiling at her.

     "Well, yeah," Akali started, wiping a few happy tears away from her face. "I haven't been back home since we all got together. Being welcomed by our fans just really made it even better."

     The vastayan's phone started ringing, catching everyone's attention. She looked at the caller ID and answered it.

     "Hi, Mundo!" Ahri greeted.

     Akali looked out of the window as they were being driven through Tokyo. She took in all of the sights, reminiscing about where she had grown up. It was good to be back, even if just for a few days. 

     "Okay, see you there!" Ahri said before hanging up the phone. "Mundo is in the car behind us. Once we get to the hotel, we have two days of rest before our show."

     Evelynn sighed in relief. "Thank god. I need a nap and the longest, hottest fucking bath of my life."

     "A nap does sound perfect right now, actually," Kai'Sa agreed while letting out a small yawn. "I never could sleep very well while flying."

     The car ride lasted nearly half an hour before the cars made it to the hotel. The girls stepped out of their car while Mundo walked up to them.

     "Good evening, ladies," Mundo greeted them with a smile. "Mundo will step inside to get the keycards for your rooms. Get your luggage together in the meantime. They're all in the other car."

     "Thank you, Mundo," Ahri replied with a smile.

     Mundo retreated into the hotel lobby while the girls obtained their bags from the second vehicle. They soon walked into the building to meet with Mundo, who had their keycards ready and waiting.

     "Two rooms for two people," he stated while holding the cards out.

     "Rogue, you can take Ahri as your roommate this time," Evelynn immediately said as she took one of the keycards. "If I have to sleep with her snoring into my ear again for the next three nights, I may actually turn her tails into a fur coat."