When he plays with your hair ( Mikey )

Mikey

You were bored . You finish homework and chores and you didn't got any new games . You're too lazy to go skateboarding and do ( Favourite Hobby =if your favourite hobby is skateboarding than choose another thing to do ^^;= )
You waited for Mikey to come so right now you are staring at the clock while laying on your bed . After a few minutes , you fell asleep .

Mikey come to your house and notice that you are sleeping . He smile and chuckled when he noticed that you're drooling ( If you don't pretend you do XD ) then an idea pop into his head . He searched around your room then found some colour ribbons . He started playing with your (H/C) hair then started braiding it with the ribbons .After he's done , he shake you up .

" (Y/N) ! (Y/N) ! Wake up ! Wake up !"

You groan then turned around .

" 10 more minutes...."

" No , come on , wake up !" Mikey pull away your blanket then you woke up . You rubbed your eyes then yawned.

" Hi Mikey..." You yawned again .

" (Y/N) ! You need to look at the mirror !" Mikey said with a fake surprised tone . Your eye widen and quickly jumped to your mirror .

" What is it !? What is it !?" You said then you look at your mirror . You gasped then smiled .

" Mikey! You did this...?"

" Yup ! Like it ?" Mikey asked . You jumped and hugged him .

" I super duper love it ! You're the best !"