How you meet ( Raph )

Raph (Yay ! Finally XD)

You are walking around while kicking a random soda can , you have a fight with your sister and you run out of the house . You got detention because you got into a fight . You fight because you can't stand seeing people being bullied and your sister being a honor student scold you for getting a detention so you yell at her but she slap you for yelling so you run out .

" I hate her , I hate her !" You growled and kick the can harder and it hit someone head that is in a gang . Instead of apologizing , you ignore the person and kept walking . The person grab you and pull you into the alley with his gang . He pinned you to the wall making you narrowed your eyes at him .

" What is a little girl doing around here this late ??" The person said . A tick mark appear on your head and you punch him right in the face knocking him outcold .

" Don't call me a little girl ." You growled under your breathe and you eye glance through the gang . 

" Who's next ? I'm not in the good mood here ," You smirked and crack your knuckle . The gang charged at you . You dodge their attack and kick them . You punch one in the stomach and spinning kick one on the face . You were having so much fun that you didn't notice one coming out from behind you holding a bat . When you notice , the person is knock out and there stood a big armored red masked turtle .

" Wow......" You said softly and you didn't know that the turtle heard you .

" Your 'wow' as in 'Wow, this guy is hideous' or as in ' Wow , I can't believe this turtle look so good .'" The turtle said and you laughed .

" How will you react if my 'wow' mean the second one ?"  You raised one of your brows at him .

" I would say , you have a bright eye ." The turtle chuckled and you rolled your eyes .

" Well I'll be going now..." You turned around but then turned back ." Oh , by the way , I could've beat him up even if you didn't show up ." The turtle rolled his eye .

" Ya , right , just admit that I save your butt , Girly ." He said .

"The name is (Y/N) and don't call me girly !" You glared at him and punch his arm .

" Ow...that hurt ." He said and put on a fake hurt face. You rolled your eyes .

" So , what's your name , Hero ?" You asked with a smirk .

" Is Raphael but call me Raph ."

" Ok , well bye now !" You said and run off .

" Wait....!! Where's my thank you !!??" You heard him yell so you yelled back .

" When hell freezes over !" You snicker as you heard a rubbish can being kick . Hot headed , you thought as you walk back home feeling better than before .