When you text him ( Leo )

Leo

You skip happily to home after (F/S) practice . You are happy because of the great day you had . You got an A on your ( Worst subject ) quiz , your ( Name of the teacher you hate ) praise you for doing a great job on the test , your team mates finally agree with you ! And best of all you brought the limited edition Space Heroes movie !!! You were so happy that you wanted to tell someone about this news .

You skip into your house and look around . Nobody is home . You sighed and went to your room with a frown . You throw your bag on your bed and plopped next to it . Then you remember someone you can tell , you got up and went to your desk . You unlock the lock drawer and took out the paper that Leo gave you . 

You plopped back to your bed and start punching the number into your phone then you start texting him .

You=Italic 

Leo=Bold

Leo !! This is (Y/N)

(Y/N ) ! Hi ! What's up ?

Oh nothing ~! Just had a great day and feeling like sharing it ^^ !!

That's cool ! So what's so great ??

Well ~~ I got an A on my ( worst subject ) quiz !! Got praise by ( The teacher you hate ) for doing a great job on the test and my teammates finally agreed with me !!! >w< !!

Wow that's really is great !

I know !!!!! So how was your day 0w0 ??

You know the usual , training and stuff .

Oh ! I forgot ! I brought the limited edition Space Heroes Movie !!!!! 

What !!!???? Really !!!??

Yes !!!!! 

Oh !!!!!! That's amazing !!!!!

Wait..... you like Space Heroes ??

Like !? I LOVE SPACE HEROES !!!

Then todays your lucky day ~~~ I hereby invite you to my home to watch Space Heroes with me ^^

REALLY !!?? I'll be there at 7pm 

Ok , I'l be waiting with popcorn , pizza and the movie .

See you at 7 .

Ok~! 

Don't start watching without me =_= .

I won't XD !!

You close your phone and giggle . You didn't know he like....I mean love Space Heroes . You sighed dreamily and hug your phone . You're totally saving this conversation .

Leo P.O.V

I was so happy that (Y/N) text me and knowing that she like Space Heroes too . I practically jump up and down in the dojo when she texted me . I lay down my T-phone and went to find my brother .

" Urm....guys ?" I said trying to sound not nervous .

" What is it dude ??" Mikey asked looking up from his comic and the others turn to me .

" I...I'll be late to the patrol today ." I said .

" Why??" Donnie asked . I look around not making any eye contact with them .

" I....got plan today so......see you guys later !" I said and rush back to my room .

" Ok......."

Hope you guys like Leo P.O.V ! I thought I should add it in to make it more funny ^^

Hinako29 out