When he ask you out ( Leo )

Leo

You are walking back home from school after your (F/S) practice . You got back home and went straight to your room . You were about to do what you usually do when you got to your room which is.....throw your bag to the side and plopped into your bed but this time when you open your room , you were shocked at the scene .

Your room is filled with (Favourite Flower ) and there's Leo standing on the center of your room holding a box of ( Favourite Chocolate ) and a bouquet of ( Favourite Flower ) .

" Hi , ( Y/N ) ." He said with his cheek pink .

" Leo...what is all of this ?" You asked still shock .

" Well...(Y/N)...I know we have been friends for a long time...." He said as he walk towards you . You stood there trying to process what's happening . Leo look straight at your (E/C) eye and said .

" Will you , (Y/N) do the honor of becoming my girlfriend ?"

" Wait...what !?" You said shockingly . He thought you didn't have feelings for him so he frowned .

" ...Oh...sorry I thought we...." Before he could finish his sentence , you quickly hugged him .

" Yes ! I will !! Of course I will !" You squealed finally finish processing what happen . He smiled a goofy smile and hugged back .

" All the research , worth it ." He said in a very low voice but you heard it . You giggled and look at him .

" You research on 'how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend' ?" You asked him . He blushed and look down .

" Yes....I never ask a girl before or even have a girlfriend..."

You blushed then lean to his ear . " Now you have one ." You said and he blushed then you kissed his cheek . Today is Leo's happiest day ever !

Extra scene

" Hey Leo ." You said and twirled one of the flower Leo gave you .

" Hn..?" He make a sound as he is eating the chocolate he brought for you . You guys are cuddling and eating chocolate after he confess to you .

" How did you know ( Favourite Flower ) Is my favourite flower ?" You asked and turn to him . He was shocked and swallow the chocolate he just eat .

" ....Lucky guess ?" He said and laughed awkwardly . You raised a brow then shrugged and continue eating the chocolate he gave you . Leo sighed in relief as he don't want you to know that he stalked you to get all this information .

Oh~looks like you got a stalker for a boyfriend XD !!