When he get love advice from someone (Leo)

Leo

He has been thinking about this over and over again and he come to a conclusion. He's not letting someone get (Y/N) ! He like (Y/N) more than a friend , more than a best friend .

" But....Will she hate me if I confess ?" He said to himself as he try to meditate . He groan and lie on the mat . " This is hopeless...." He said .

" What is hopeless , my son ?" He quickly sit up as he heard his Sensei .

" Sensei ! I'm sorry to disturb you I'll..." Leo started and was stop by Master Splinter .

" Is ok , may I know what's troubling my son ?" He asked and sat down in front of Leo . Leo sighed a and look down .

" Well...is that , I met this girl and..." Leo said with a hint of red on his cheek .

" ah...a girl , do continue ." Master Splinter said as he stroke his beard .

" She's the nicest girl I met , she doesn't judge people by their look but by what's inside of them , she's intelligent and understand me ." Leo said and have a smile plastered on his face .

" So you like her ?" Master Splinter asked and smile as he saw Leo have a blissful smile on his face .

" More than a friend ." Leo said and have a sad look .

" I see what your problem is now....you're scared of losing her ." Master Splinter said and nod understandably .

" I'm scared of breaking our friendship and I'm also scared of losing her to some.....normal human teenage boy ." Leo said and clenched his fist .

" I see.....do you want you and the girl have this relationship forever ?" Master Splinter asked .

" I...I..no...No , I don't want to be like this forever , I want to be with her , be the one beside her and love her ." Leo said . Master Splinter nod and smile.

" Then go tell her about your true feelings to her , confess to her , at least you won't regret your decision for not confessing to her." Master Splinter said. Leo smile and nod as he know Master Splinter is right .

" Thank you Sensei , I know what I'm going to do now ." Leo said and he stood up to walk out of the dojo . He finally decided that he'll confess to (Y/N).......but before that he'll need some advice on how to ask a girl out .