When you 2 think of each other ( Donnie)

Donnie .

You are building a robot and you make a mistake.....A MINOR MISTAKE !!! You never make a minor mistake on your robot or science experiment .

" You ok (Y/N) ?" Your best friend, (BF/N) asked looking at you in concern . You nod and get back to work . You try to focus but a certain purple masked turtle you met a few days ago appear in your mind . His reddish brown eye , the smile he made when he said something funny . You didn't know you giggle out loud until your friend call you and look at you weirdly .

" (Y/N) ."

" Hn..?" You turned to her while having a weird smile and a hint of red on your cheek .

" Are you sure you're ok ?" She asked you .

" Of course I'm ok ! Why wouldn't I be ?" You said and she gave you a look .

" Well , you're giggling uncontrollably , your face have blushes even without make up and lastly , you have a weird smile on your face ." She said and raised her brow at you . You just gave her a shrugged .

" And all these symptoms bring to only one conclusion......" (BF/N) said with a sly smile . You immediately blush redder than before.

" What are you thinking , (BF/N) !? I'm just very excited for my robot !" You said and quickly work on your robot . Your friend rolled her eyes and shake her head with a smirk .

" Sure you are~!"

You pout and try to focus on building your robot instead of daydreaming about Donnie.

Donnie P.O.V

I was doing my research on the mutagen until someone appear in my mind . I felt my cheek heat up and drop my pen as I snap out of my daze.

" Oops..."  I reach down to grab it and I accidentally knock all my paper making it drop on the ground .

"......"

" Are you ok Donnie ? I heard some crashing ?" Leo asked standing by the door.

" Ya , I'm ok ." I said picking up my things and stood up .

" Oh...Ok , be more careful next time ." Leo said and walk away .

I clean my table and stumble on a blue print of Metal head then (Y/N) come to my head . Her sparkling eye , her smile and her love for her robot . It was very....beautiful and the most beautiful was her voice calling my name .

" Thanks for walking me home Donatello ." She said with a very cute smile .

" Donnie.....Donnie....Donnie!!!"

" Ahhh!!!!" I shouted and dropped my paper .

" What the !!?? Raph !!?" I narrowed my eye at him with a frown . Raph rolled his eyes .

" Finally ! I've been calling you for the last 10 minutes !!" Raph said in an annoyed tone .

" Well , sorry so why are you here ??" I asked and Raph gave me a 'really ?' look

" Training time ." He said and walk out of the lab muttering something I can't make out but he probably saying something like 'stupid Donnie' or something .

" Oh ." I said . I put down my work and walk out of the lab trying not to focus on (Y/N) . What is wrong with me...?