When he ask you out ( Mikey )

Mikey

You are laying on your bed playing 'Cookie run' on your phone then suddenly you got a text message from Mikey .

Mikey
[ (Y/N) !!!! I NEED HELP !!!]

You furrowed your brows then text him back confused

(Y/N)
[ Wat's so serious ??? O_O ????]

After a few second you replied , he replied .

Mikey
[ Wat do u do when u really like a girl ?]

Your heart ache a bit but you still answer him honestly .

(Y/N)
[ I don't know......ask her out O_o !?]

Mikey
[ Ok tnx !]

(Y/N)
[ U welcum ! ;) ]

You sighed and throw your phone aside . I wonder who's that girl Mikey really like ? You thought and frowned .

" (Y/N) !!!" You heard someone shouted your name . You sat up and someone busted into your room.

" What the what !!??" You yelled then a box of pizza was held in front of your face . You pushed aside the pizza and saw Mikey with a big smile .

" (Y/N) , Ireallyreallyreallylikeyouwillyougooutwithmeanddoallkindofcouplestuff ?" He asked in a really fast tone . You started at him with a blank look trying to process the thing he just said .

" So , will you ?" He asked again with his face red and you just nodded confused thinking that maybe he was asking about the pizza or play game together . He smiled brightly then pick you up and spin around .

" Yay ! We're boyfriend and girlfriend now !!!" He said and now you know what he asked . Your cheek slowly turned red and a smile slowly appear on your face .

" I really really like you too Mikey." You said and kissed his cheek making him blushed redder. He grinned hug you tightly . You hug back and look at the box of pizza he bring in. You giggled as you saw the pepperoni is being put into a sentence .

Be my love (Y/ N) !

Awww ,isn't this cute ? OwO . This is just so cheesy XD get it ??? Pizza , cheese....ok. forget it , lame pun .
Sorry if Mikey's a bit short , that's the only idea I got OuO