When you hang out with him ( Leo )

Leo

" It's......done !" You said as you put down the bowl of popcorn . You smile with satisfaction as you look at the coffee table that is full of snacks and drinks . Now , only have to wait for one person then it'll be perfect ! You thought . At the same time , you heard soft tapping on your window . He's here ! You squealed mentally and rush to the window . You open your window and smile as you saw Leo .

" Hey (Y/N) ." He said with a smile .

" Hey Leo ." You said and lead him into the living room .

" Nice place ." He said looking around .

" Thank you for the compliment ." You said and put in the movie . You then went to sit on the couch beside Leo . As the movie start , you notice Leo eye's glow in excitement and that make you giggled .

At the middle of the movie , you felt cold so you wrapped a blanket around you but you still feel cold . I shouldn't have open the air conditioner up high . You thought to yourself then you felt an arm wrap around you and pulling you closer . You look up to Leo and he gave you a smile before looking back to the movie . You smile and snuggle near him .

After the movie .

" That was a great movie ." Leo said . You giggled and nod .

" Yup , the action is great ." You said .

" I know and Captain Ryan is so cool ! Leading his team ." He eye sparkle in admiration . You giggled .

" Yup , and remember when he lead his team from the aliens....." Both of you were having so much fun talking about the movie and forgot about the time .

" Oh no ! I forgot about the patrol !" Leo said as he look at the missed calls he get . He put it in vibrate so it won't disturb him when he enjoy the movie .

" Then you better get going ! Can't kept your brother waiting right ?" You said and yawned .

" Ya , thanks for inviting me to watch Space Heroes movie with me (Y/N) ." Leo said . You nod .

" You're welcome , maybe tomorrow night we can watch Star Wars together if you want to ." You said with a smile .

" Sure , that seem fun ." Leo said and excitement written all over his face .

" Well , good night then Leo ." You hugged him .

" Good night. (Y/N) ." He hug back and jump out of the window. You clean up the living room then went to bed smiling as you had a best day ever . 

Yes !! I'm back !! My test finally end !! QwQ ! Here's the update !! Hope you guys like it QwQ Yes , like it , I don't mean love it since I don't think people will love it now but I hope I can let you readers love it QwQ .

Hinako29 Out !