When you both got friendzone ( Donnie )

Donnie

You already tested yourself on your feelings for Donnie and all the result just stated that 'You're in love with him' so finally , you admitted it . You admit that you are in love with him !

You pace around your room mumbling to yourself , should you or should you not confess your feelings to him .

" Should I ?? But we only meet for a few weeks.....Is it possible to develop a deep feeling towards someone in such a short time ?" You said then a tapping sound pull you out of your thought . You turn to the window and smile . Donnie has come to visit you . Donnie gave you his adorable smile and you blushed . You open the window and let him in .

" Hi , (Y/N) ." Donnie said .

" Hi , Donnie !" You said cheerfully .

" So what do you want to do ?? Build robot ? Watch movie ?? Or read some books ??" You asked .

" Ya , erm.....(Y/N) ? I was thinking...."

" Ya..." You said .

" Well....I don't know if I should tell you...." Donnie said and look down with his face red .

" Come on , you can tell me , we are...." You said then put on a forced smile. " Best friend ."

" Best friend ?" Donnie look up at you . Your heart acne but you still smile .

" Yup , best friend ." You don't want the relationship between him and you broke because of you loving him in a lover kind of way .

" Right , you and me....best friend ." Donnie said and gave an awkward laugh which you're too sad to notice .

" So what is your big brain thinking ??" You said in your cheerful joking tone .

" Oh is nothing actually , just thinking that if you want to experiment with the mutagen ." He said . He already told you what a mutagen is and you were very interested in it .

" I would love to ." You said and forced a smile .

" That's cool......I'll bring the mutagen tomorrow ." He said and you nod . He gave you a sad smile that you didn't notice is sad and he jump out of your window .

You gave a small wave then jump into your bed telling yourself how stupid you are while Donnie jumping from roof to roof telling himself how stupid and what a big chicken he is .