When you hang out with him ( Mikey )

Mikey

Ding !

" Oh ! Pizza is ready !!" You said and ran to the microwave . You put on the mittens and took out the pizza from the microwave . You set the pizza down with the others you make for the past 10 minutes when you start waiting for Mikey .

" The juices , pizza and game are ready ." You said then a rhythm tapping is heard and you knows who's the one that did it . You quickly run to your window and open it .

" I'm here to kill some zombies ! (Y/N) !" Mikey said and you guys gave each other a big hug .

" Mikey !!" You said as he gave you a big spin before setting you down .

" I smell pizza !" Mikey said . You giggled .

" Yup ! Fresh out of the oven !" You said and smile .

" That's awesome dudette but how am I going to play when I want to eat pizza ?" He asked with a pout . You put on a thinking face then your face lit up as you got an idea .

" I'll feed you when you play then you can eat and instruct me when I play ." You suggest . Mikey gave you a bear hug .

" You're a genius (Y/N) !!" Mikey said and you laughed.

" I'm a genius !" You giggled . Mikey let you go and you two went to play the game .

" Come on let's play !!" Mikey said .

" Yeah !!" You said and Mikey start the game .

2 hours later

" Use the laser gun !! The laser gun !!!!" You shouted while jumping up and down behind Mikey as he play the last level of the game .

" I know gamer girl ! I know ! Pizza please !" Mikey said and you feed him a piece of pizza .  You feed him when he play and he feed you when you play . These rotation has been going on for 2 hours . 

" Come Mikey ! You can do it !!" You said as you feed him the pizza . He nod while chewing and his eye never leave the screen . You bit your bottom lip as he fight the final Boss . You feed him some snack while he play then finally.........HE WON !!

" Yay !!!!" You and Mikey yelled and you guys hug each other while jumping up and down .

" You did it !!!" You yelled while he yelled " I did it !!!!" and you both laughed .

" Couldn't done it without you gamer girl ." He said and gave you a bear hug .

" Me too , Mikestar , me too ." You said and smile happily .

" Let's eat pizza to celebrate !!" Mikey said . Your (E/C) eyes sparkle in agreement and nod .

" Yes !" You said and you both eat the pizza you make together . You grab your juice box and held it out .

" To pizza buddy !" You said then Mikey did the same as you with his juice box .

" To gamer buddy !" He said and you laughed then your juice box and his clashed together .

" To Best Friend Forever !" You and Mikey yelled together then laughed like maniac . After you guys finish the pizza you both play Sugar Rush Speedway together till you fell asleep . Mikey smile looking at your sleeping face . He tuck you in bed , gently kiss your forehead .

" Sweet Dream (Y/N) ."  He whispered into your ear then jump out of your window .