09

CHAPTER NINE

MEDICAL RUNWAY

MEDICAL RUNWAY

Your eyes are still closed, soft snores coming from you while you sleep. It's nine in the morning. Your plate with breakfast is placed on the table in your room.

"Cloe?" Jin taps your shoulder to wake you up. "Time to wake up."

You roll to the side and groan. "No~" You grab your pillow and cover your head with it.

"Cloe, you're already sleeping in. Do you want to walk again?" Jin pulls the blankets off you.

"Jin~"

You grab the blankets and pull them back over you. "I'm sleepy, leave me alone."

"Are you sure?" Jin's voice is very close to your ear, much deeper than normal. His lips soon attach to your neck, leaving sloppy, open mouted kisses all over your skin.

You chuckle and turn over to face Jin. "Yes, still sleepy, but that sure woke me up."

"Morning, Beautiful," he gives you a quick kiss and smiles at you.

"Where did this confidence come from? I kinda like it."

"I talked with Namjoon yesterday, he gave me great advise about alot of things."

"Like what?" You raise your eyesbrows.

"I don't kiss and tell. We had a great talk tho," Jin smirks.

"I can just ask Namjoon, you know that, right?"

"He won't tell you either. It's topsecret, just like the date you will be going home."

"You know when I'm going home?!" You jump up from your comfortable sleeping position.

"If everything goes like plan, you'll be heading home in two weeks."

"Oh my god!" You squeal. "I'm going home!" You wrap your arms around Jin and hug him tightly. "I can walk again in two weeks? I can walk again in two weeks!"

"But you won't be able right after that," Namjoon says from the door frame, leaning against it with a smile.

"So that's what you talked about..." the realisation hits you that even they're colleagues, they're also friends, wich means: boy talk.

"I'm just kidding... unless," he raises an eyebrow at Jin. "Anyway, I'm proud of you Cloe. It hasn't been easy for you the past weeks."