02

CHAPTER TWO

K-DRAMA CRAP

K-DRAMA CRAP

You feel a soft, small hand holding yours. The skin is smooth against yours, taken care of skin with a little bit of wrinkles. These are the hands of an elderly lady.

"Look at her... How could she be so stupid?" A soft, friendly, but most of all smokey voice speaks. You recognise this voice all too well: it's your mother.

As you feel your eyelids become less heavy, you feel your head starting to pound heavily.

"Mom?"

Your eyes open slowly, the white lights of the hospital rooms blind you immediately, making you squint your eyes and groan in pain.

"Slow down, Honey. Take your time, we're here," your mother speaks. "Can you get a doctor?" Your mom asks your dad.

"What happened?"

"You had a motor accident, remember?" Your mother tries to bring up a memory within you, but nothing happens.

"Where is Evan?"

"He's not coming, Clover. I'm sorry." Your mother looks down, avoiding your gaze.

"Why not, mom?" You ask completely clueless.

"He told me you guys had a fight before you got in that accident. He told me he cheated on you, and he now left your house."

You barely remember the fight. "Chris..." you whisper. "He cheated on me with Christina."

The door of your room swings open, your dad walking in with a man in a long white jacket following behind. Probably a doctor.

"Mr and Mrs Lee, my name is Kim Seokjin, I prefer to be called doctor Kim when I'm at work," he greets your parents. Then his eyes fall on you.

Doctor Kim has pretty, sparkly brown eyes, dark, thick hair that is perfectly shaped like in commercials, and plumpy, pink lips that suit his face well.

"Lee Clover, I'm Kim Seokjin, but like I said; I prefer to be called doctor Kim by my patients."

"And I prefer to be called Cloe."

"Sure. How are you feeling?"

You think for a moment. "My head hurts."

"Right. You might have possible memory loss due to the damage that your accident caused. Your memory will return, just give it some time. I already give you medication for that pain. Anything else you've noticed?"