05

CHAPTER FIVE

CATCH FEELS

You look at Jin munching on his pasta. He looks so beautiful.

Would a normal doctor be this friendly to you? Would he get you dinner like this?

You bite the inside of your cheek while the silence remains. Seokjin notices how you've gone quiet. A little too quiet for you.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asks. He stopped eating his food and looks at you seriously.

"It's nothing," you give him a smile and return to eating your food.

"You can tell me whatever's on your mind right now. Is your head hurting again?" He reaches out to touch your head, but you stop him.

You grab his wrist and look down.

"Is this about your ex? Did he say something when he visited you?"

"No."

• •

A few hours earlier...

"How did your day go?" Namjoon asks his friend. Jin flops down into a chair to quickly drink some coffee.

"I did some therapy with one of my patients," Jin says.

"How is she doing?" Joon asks.

"She's a fighter," Seokjin says, sipping his coffee with a smile.

"I bet. You've only been talking about her the past few days," Namjoon grins at Jin.

"What do you mean?"

"You always mention this one Clover in every conversation that we have. She seems to be a special patient..."

"I feel bad to what happened to her. I mean, she's paralysed. I want to help her," Jin stretches himself out like a cat, his hand in the air.

"Or maybe not?"

"What are you saying, Joon?"

"Maybe, just maybe, you are developing a little crush," Joon raises his eyesbrows at him with a smirk.

"She is really pretty tho," Jin looks down at his feet, his cheeks burning up when the blood rises to his face. "But she's my patient. I have to be professional."

"Ugh, you're such a stick-to-the-rules guy. You should have some fun during your job," Namjoon says.

"So you would actually date one of your patients?" Jin asks, not being able to imagine his friend crossing that line.