"Oh.. wow." Yoongi raises his eyebrows and smiles at him.

Onyx looks from the TV to the doorway. He smiles and his pacifier drops his mouth. He lays on his stomach and kicks his legs excitedly.

Yoongi chuckles as he walks inside the apartment. He picks Onyx up and fixes his onesie.

"Hi. How are you today?"

Onyx's giggles turn into soft hums. He's been starting to mimic sounds lately. 'Ah' and 'oh' on varying pitches and lengths have been his most common ones, though.

Whenever he sees his mother, he goes 'aah'. As if he's screaming with excitement for her. She indulges him and copies, squealing with him.

"Are you ready to go meet Tae?" Yoongi bounces him in his arms.

Earlier this morning, Taehyung called Yoongi to check in on him. He always does after emergency department surgeries. They're sudden and give Yoongi no time to mentally prepare.

Although it comes with the territory, that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be affected by it. It definitely doesn't mean that he isn't affected by such things.

Yoongi and Taehyung spoke about the event for quite a while before he finally asked him about what he had planned for the day.

Yoongi informed that he and Harper had a date today. He'd planned to take her somewhere casual where Onyx would be welcomed and comfortable.

However, Taehyung felt kind of skeptical about that plan. Not that it was a bad one at all. But Yoongi and Harper haven't been on a full date to themselves. New Years' Eve was only about an hour or so and they went to a small bar.

And though it's lovely that Onyx is accommodated, the relationship between Harper and Yoongi should not revolve around her son. They both care for the infant and Onyx has a strengthening relationship with both of them.

Harper more than Yoongi, obviously.

But the pair also need to get to know each other outside of the baby. They're both compatible figures to him. But they need to build a relationship and be compatible with each other as well.

So, Taehyung and Hailey offered to watch Onyx while Harper and Yoongi got some time to themselves.

Of course, Harper was wary of leaving Onyx. So it's been decided that she'll wait with him to see if and how well he acclimates.

Harper puts her coat and shoes on before strapping Onyx into the car seat. He watches his mother with adoring eyes as she carries him out into the hallway. They step onto the elevator and wait for it to reach the first floor.

"You look nice." Harper compliments. "You wear shades of brown often. I like them."

Yoongi looks down at his clothes as his skin warms. All he has to offer is an abashed smile and a soft 'thank you'.

"You look nice, too. I like when your hair is like that. It draws more light to your eyes."

Harper feels the clip in her hair and smiles to herself. It's so odd, she thinks. More often than not, her hair is put in a clip because she doesn't know what else to do with it.