Three meters

    two meters

    one meter!

    There was no other sound in the quiet room, and any slight noise was very obvious at this time. Mu Li could already feel the man's approach, a container was placed on the ground, the man squatted down, and the arm holding Mu Li behind his back was pulled out, and then the clothes on the wrist were rolled up, revealing the white arm.

    Mu Li heard the sound of things being picked up on the ground, and slowly approached her, that's now!

    Mu Li opened her eyes suddenly, knocked off the nearby syringe with her other hand, and with a "click", the syringe fell to the ground.

    Apparently the scientist who injected Mu Li didn't expect Mu Li to wake up, so he immediately turned around and called his companions, "Come help me hold her down."

    When he turned his head, Mu Li grabbed the syringe that fell on the ground, and then rushed forward, locked the scientist's neck from behind with one hand, and put the syringe next to his neck with the other. Looking at the two people running over, he parted his thin lips slightly, and said angrily, "Don't move, I'll use him as a test sample if you come over again."

    The two people on the opposite side really stopped, stood where they were, and one proposed Said: "You put things down, let's talk?"

    Mu Li refused, "I don't think we have anything to talk about. After I finish him and then you two, I will be safe.

    " The man didn't care about Mu Li's threats, but stared at Mu Li for a while, and suddenly realized: "Little friend, you are not Alpha, are you?"

    After hearing this, Mu Li put the syringe on the neck of his servant again , With a sneer, he said, "Did anyone tell you that if you live a long time and don't renew your thinking, you will become obsolete. Whoever told you that the federal army must be an Alpha?"

    "You are an Omega. "The person on the opposite side affirmed.

    "That's right, so the fruit doesn't seem to have a great effect on me, and I really want to disappoint you." Mu Li replied.

    The person on the opposite side applauded after hearing Mu Li's words, and said with a smile: "Should I say that the federal military department is really producing a large number of talents now, or that the military department has not been able to find a suitable Alpha to join the army, and even Omega will be killed?" Pulled here?"

    Mu Li didn't care about the other party's discrimination against gender, but said indifferently: "But it's the Omega that you said was going to be pulled here, which broke your game."

    After hearing Mu Li's words, a scientist posed He waved his hand and said: "You can indeed break the game, but your teammates can't. Look at them, they won't wake up after a while. And, I guess, although you have woken up, your mental strength and other factors The physical state has not yet recovered, right? This is the power of the Ecstasy Fruit, which can make people unconscious, and even if they wake up, they can only be manipulated by others."

    As soon as the man finished speaking, a laser shell shot towards Mu Li. As soon as Mu Li dodged, the scientists under Mu Li escaped smoothly, and Mu Li fell beside two teammates. . Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli remained in a coma, showing no sign of waking up.     Mu Li's brain was running fast, and he suddenly thought of something, so he asked, "Aren't you afraid that people from the military department won't be able to contact us, so you can find us according to our location?"     The scientist on the opposite side smiled indifferently , looked at Mu Li and joked: "Do you really think the military department will care about your lives?"     Seeing that Mu Li didn't answer, the three scientists took turns to add: "By the way, are you on your way? A few corpses of the Zerg, right? They were also sent by their military to seek potions for improvement."     "Forget it, let you die to understand. Your mission this time is to rescue us who were hijacked by the Zerg. There is no hijacking, it’s just that the upper echelons of the Federation know our location and have monitored the Zerg, so we use tricks to deceive others.”     “In order to obtain this medicine, the Zerg can send their excellent soldiers to do experiments. Do you think humans will not Do you remember what I said, the Zerg is not scary, the most terrifying thing is humans."     Mu Li trembled a little when she heard the words of the three people across from her. If others heard this, they might be skeptical, but Mu Li never believed that Ji Yu would do such a thing.     But even if Ji Yu didn't know about it, did the upper echelons of the Federation really not know about it? The test subjects they needed were obviously not randomly selected, but selected people like the three of them.     According to what the three said, it was a conspiracy for the three of them to come here. The special operations team has always been a gathering place for outstanding talents. Being able to be dispatched here means that the physical fitness is good enough. The ability to successfully find the inner world and find the three scientists also proves that they are full of wisdom.