Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    On the other side, Ji Yu successfully brought Mu Li away from the Jijia Club. When she arrived in the spaceship, she just breathed a sigh of relief, but found Mu Li lying on the sofa, tearing her clothes involuntarily.

    If talking about Mu Li's first estrus, Ji Yu could still control herself a little, so as not to sink with her. So this time, the two had to stay together in the small space of the spaceship before going home. Ji Yu felt that it was not so difficult to face the Zerg Queen.

    Ji Yu changed the destination of the spaceship to Ji's Castle. She didn't trust the doctors outside, and she didn't want more people to see Mu Li's estrus.

    Mu Li has already taken off the outermost layer of clothes, the collar of the shirt inside has been torn to pieces, and the delicate collarbone is looming. Sitting in front of the driving console, Ji Yu tried her best to keep herself away from Mu Li, so that she could stay awake.

    But after all, she still underestimated Omega's desire for Alpha during the estrous period.

    A pair of slender arms wrapped around Ji Yu's neck from behind, and her green and tender fingers grabbed her own arms, locking Ji Yu into a circle. Mu Li's warm breath breathed on the glands on the back of Ji Yu's neck.

    Ji Yu turned around slightly, trying to take Mu Li's hand away, just as she grabbed Mu Li's arm, Mu Li continued to entangle her like a child whose favorite toy was taken away.

    As if guessing Ji Yu's intention to isolate her, Mu Li Ji Yu sniffed lightly on Ji Yu's glands.

    The string in Ji Yu's heart was gradually breaking, she bit the tip of her lip, the smell of blood made Ji Yu sober. But the pheromone hidden in the blood made Mu Li excited again. Mu Li lightly licked Alpha's inconspicuous glands, as if feeling that it wasn't enough, she used her teeth to carefully leave small marks on Ji Yu's glands.

    All the blood in Ji Yu's body was flowing to the glands, and Omega's glands are vital organs that can be marked. But if the same Alpha gland is licked by an Omega, it is equivalent to courtship.

    Ji Yu couldn't bear it anymore, she pulled Mu Li to the front, and sat on the operating table facing each other.

    Mu Li's face was flushed, and she looked at Ji Yu with dazed eyes, her long eyelashes flickering. The unsmiling and cold beauty in the past put her hands on Ji Yu's shoulders, revealing her dimples.

    This is too foul!

    The veins in Ji Yu's temples throbbed violently, and she covered her face with her hands. Who is she? where is she? What is she going to do?

    Ji Yu's pheromones were constantly teased and leaked by Mu Li. The cold spring ticks down on the delicate roses, adding a subtle sense of mystery to the roses.

    Seeing that Ji Yu didn't respond, Mu Li tilted her head slightly, and planted a kiss on the side of Ji Yu's face, which was instantly parted, and then smiled at Ji Yu ingratiatingly.

    Ji Yu was stunned, Ji Yu exploded, and Ji Yu was gone.

    Ji Yu took Mu Li's hand away, lifted Mu Li's face, looked at her and asked, "Mu Li, look at me, do you know who I am?"

    Mu Li's voice was as slow as before, She said, "You are Ji Yu." Just as Ji Yu was about to speak, Mu Li added, "     Ji

    Yu is my Alpha. She told me to call her whenever I encounter problems. I am very good."

Her heart seemed to be grasped by something, Mu Li remembered that Mu Li kept her words in her mind, and she was still in the estrous period when she was unconscious. Mu Li's words seemed to give Ji Yu a reason, to satisfy Ji Yu's possessive desire for her Omega as an Alpha.