Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The teachers in the referee's seat also cast curious glances at Mu Li. The command system has always been the base of Alpha, if there is a powerful Omega to join, it will really make people sigh: the younger generation is formidable.

    The effect of Mu Li's battle is very remarkable, no one will challenge her again, after all, her score ranking is already high, just now someone has tried it by herself, and told the people present about Mu Li's strength, so there will be no one who doesn't know how to catch up with her Go up and get beaten.

    "Hi, I'm Kevin, and I'm an Alpha. I've watched all your operations just now, and you're different from the Omega I've known before. You surprised me, and you're very good."

    Kevin Albert was with Mu Li tied for Alpha. He observed Mu Li for a long time, and couldn't help wanting to know this unique Omega. Then he extended his hand to Mu Li friendly.

    Mu Li shook Kevin's hand, and said: "You are also very good, I'm glad to meet you."

    Kevin: "No accident, we will be classmates from now on, I hope to have the opportunity to have mecha battles in the future, you I’m good at using my sword .”

    Mu Li: “Okay. I’m just good at using swords. In fact, there are still many things I don’t know about mechs

    . Not only freshmen, other grades in the First Military Academy were also completely blown up. There are not a few people who are curious and skeptical.

    But Mu Li didn't have time to pay attention to those comments, because after finishing her majors, she would be on vacation, and she couldn't wait to share this good news with Ji Yu, and she didn't disappoint Ji Yu's guidance to her in those few months.

    The spaceship landed in the open space of Ji's house. Mu Li opened the hatch, and saw Ji Yu standing not far away waiting for her. No matter how long she had been away, there was always the feeling that someone was waiting at home, which made Mu Li's heart ache, as if she had been caught by something. She walked quickly towards Ji Yu and stopped one meter away.     Even though they hadn't seen each other for a few days, Mu Li missed the days when Ji Yu taught her fighting and mechs at Ji's house. She has never had a sense of belonging to anyone or anything, but in this strange world, she has become acquainted with Ji Yu.

    Ji Yu asked concerned: "Your majors should have been sorted out, did you choose the one you like?"

    Mu Li showed a smile: "I'm in the same major as you, senior sister, please give me your advice."

    Ji Yu I thought to myself: It is indeed the person she brought out. "Congratulations."

    Ji Yu did not doubt Mu Li's professionalism and ability like other Alphas. After all, she knew that Mu Li possessed SSS-level mental strength, even if she didn't understand any operations, it was enough to make her better than most people who had been exposed to these trainings since childhood.

    Furthermore, Mu Li's use of cold weapons shocked her. The smooth and flowing operation, the movements are clean and neat, and they are fast and accurate. In this era dominated by violence, it is often possible to catch opponents by surprise and catch them off guard.     Mu Li will choose the command department, and from Ji Yu's point of view, she supports it. Although her marriage with Mu Li was just a deal, as long as Mu Li didn't mention the dissolution, she was unwilling to let it go.     Maybe it's because she's been alone for a long time, and suddenly someone breaks into her world and gives her warmth, but she never wants to let go.     "I'll take a shower first. Are you busy recently? Do you have anything to talk about later?" Mu Li turned her head and said to Ji Yu.     "Okay, let's go. I've finished dealing with the affairs of the military department, and I'll wait for you downstairs." Ji Yu replied.     Mu Li trotted upstairs, seeming to be racing against something. "Hey, slow down, I've been in the living room." Ji Yu shouted at Muli.     Mu Li slowed down, turned her head and replied: "Okay." After taking a shower,     Mu Li came to the first floor. Ji Yu was sitting on the sofa, holding the remote control, selecting the TV channel. Seeing Mu Li coming out, Ji Yu asked, "What do you want to see?"     "It's all right, just choose one."