Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    As the date of the Mecha League draws closer, the entire Mecha Club is also in an increasingly heavy atmosphere, and no one dares to relax in the slightest.

    Ji Yu left Capital Star a week before the game because the Zerg was about to move on the border again.

    "Mu Li, do you think the instructor will rush back to watch our game?" Elena asked while tidying up her things.

    Today is the day they leave school for Larca, the race planet. The host school of this competition is Boya University of Science and Technology. The strength of the school is also very stable, and it has been in the top three for many years.

    Mu Li shook her head, seemed to think of something, frowned slightly and said, "Even if she comes back, she will only be at the special invitation table, she will not appear in front of people."

    "Are you worried about the instructor?" Elena saw Mu Li's thoughts and guessed.

    "Well. She has been away for several days, and I don't know how the situation on the front line is."

    "Although I have never been to the battlefield, I heard that every attack by the Zerg is extremely fierce. Even if the Queen does not come, they are desperate Let 's go forward."

    Kevin joked, "Okay, didn't you see that Mu Li is worried? Don't scare her and make trouble."

    Elena stuck out her tongue and nodded. Then she quietly looked at Mu Li, seeing that Mu Li's expression didn't fluctuate much, Eileen also let out a sigh of relief.

    "Okay, Mu Li, maybe the instructor is killing all directions on the front line right now, defeating the Zerg. I remember that a war reporter once shot a video, and it was uploaded to the star network with the approval of the higher-ups. Do you know how many people are clamoring for marriage? For the instructor?" Elena successfully diverted the topic.

    Chen Xiyuan also added: "Although the battle scenes are a bit bloody, the instructor's figure is really handsome. Those frightening Zerg are simply weak in front of the instructor."

    "And I heard that not only Omega, but also many Bate, and even Alpha are crying and shouting to marry the instructor and become the marshal's wife. What do you think..." Elena's face suddenly appeared before Mu Li's eyes Zooming in, Mu Li wasn't worried that Ji Yu would have other partners, but was stunned by Eileen's actions.

    Crying and shouting to marry Ji Yu? When Mu Li thought of how Ji Yu was surrounded by a group of Omegas, unable to fight if she wanted to be beaten, and unable to get away if she wanted to walk away, she laughed out loud.

    Seeing Mu Li like this, Elena thought she was really stimulated by something, and immediately comforted her: "Mu Li, you are an SSS-level Omega, who wouldn't want to marry and go home to confess, your personal ability is so strong, wait for mecha league , we will kill all directions, maybe your suitors will line up all the way to the border where the instructor is."

    Mu Li suddenly thought of a problem: Ji Yu doesn't like them, but Ji Yu never said that she likes herself. And does she like Ji Yu? Like, what exactly?

    She has seen couples who are seriously ill and still stay together, and she has also seen men who abandon their wives for the sake of glory and wealth. They both say they love each other, how can they prove it?

    The five packed their luggage, followed a responsible teacher from the First Military Academy, and set off on the journey.

    After landing on the spaceship with the logo of the First Military Academy, the reporters guarding the competition field scrambled to surround it. This is also the only time during the competition where students can get in touch with the students. Various media outlets show their talents and want to grasp the characteristics of each team from the very beginning so that they can predict the final result.