Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Bai Jingli also looked in Mu Li's direction, and saw that those few spaceships were obviously not ordinary civilian spaceships, but warships used for battle, with Zerg logos printed on them, and the battle in the air was imminent.

    The bombardment of artillery fire rang in my ears, and the sky was illuminated brighter by laser artillery fire. After the laser artillery fire hedged and hit the Gobi Desert, scorched potholes appeared on the ground. The heating brought by the artillery fire made the surface temperature even worse. People can't bear it.

    The Zerg in the sky obviously came prepared, the few Zerg warships that Mu Li saw just now were just the tip of the iceberg, and soon more warships appeared in the sky. And although the contestants have basic security measures, they are far from enough to fight against the Zerg in terms of quantity or quality.

    The three of Chen Xiyuan originally stayed in place to repair and chatted while checking the equipment, but Kevin suddenly stopped arranging the equipment and looked up in one direction. Kevin's behavior attracted the attention of the other two, and when Chen Xiyuan and Elena looked over from Kevin's line of sight, they were just as stunned as Kevin.

    The three looked at each other and stood up together. Elena changed her usual laugh and said seriously: "Is that Zerg?"

    Kevin nodded, "If I read correctly, the logo on the wing of the warship is exactly the Zerg logo. "

    But why did the Zerg appear here? Could it be that the competition set up a roadblock to prevent us from flying through the air?" "

    Chen Xiyuan's words made Elena's serious face collapse after a short while: "It's also possible. Could it be that there are humans inside and the warship is a fake?" "

    "Look, they didn't attack the spaceship of the competition party either, maybe it was really a fake." "Chen Xiyuan became more and more relaxed as he spoke, and sat down again.

    However, as soon as he sat on the ground, the spaceships of the air race side approached the warships of the Zerg, and it was hard to tell what attitudes were on both sides.

    "I'll just say, you Seeing that they haven't fought yet, it must be my family..." Before Eileen finished speaking, she opened her mouth and looked at the sky.

    However, the spacecraft used to carry medical personnel and maintain the order of the game did not meet their own people and go forward to communicate. Instead, they understood that it was a real Zerg warship. The competition venue was originally located on a remote planet, so if Zerg visited, it would not be impossible.

    The two sides confronted each other tensely in mid-air. The Zerg's forward warships lost their patience when they saw the human spaceships surrounding them, especially when they discovered that the human equipment was only spaceships for transportation, not warships on the battlefield.     The warships of the Zerg turned around in unison, leaned close together, and fired artillery fire in unison. The three of Chen Xiyuan didn't realize the seriousness of the matter until they saw the fight between the two sides, and before they even had time to say a word to each other, they called out their mechas and rushed into the air.     Originally, the three warships of the Zerg were surrounded by the spaceships of the contestants. With the addition of Chen Xiyuan and the three of them, it was not difficult to deal with the Zerg. But when Chen Xiyuan and the others also surrounded the Zerg, a battleship appeared in the sky—the battleship of the Zerg!     Although it is far less than the number of warships on the real battlefield, it is still several times the sum of their spaceships.     But they are already in mid-air and cannot escape, and as military students, even if they have never really faced such a scene, they know that one day in the future, they will also need and must learn to take their own responsibilities.     The three of them watched the Zerg warship approaching with vigilance, and confronted the Zerg in the air. Seeing the three Zerg battleships surrounded by the competition side break out of the encirclement and head towards the direction of the Zerg army, the three of them felt tight. If the Zergs are allowed to converge, they will definitely open fire without leaving room.     Chen Xiyuan rushed out first, trying to stop the three fleeing Zerg battleships. Seeing this, Elena and Kevin also understood Chen Xiyuan's thoughts and followed.     The Zerg army saw that the three warships were intercepted when they were about to return, and several warships in front opened fire to try to stop them.