Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Afterwards, the figures of Mu Li and the three of the green team became unreal and were transmitted out. When Mu Li went out, the five teams on the other side hadn't finished yet. Even if Mu Li returned to the real world, due to excessive mental exhaustion, she could only lean against the wall to rest.

    Seeing that Mu Li's condition was not very good, Nina walked over and helped Mu Li to the seat beside her, and said as she walked, "Are you okay, do you want to see the infirmary? Fortunately, the attack on the other side is still in progress It 's not over yet."

    Mu Li tried hard to pull out a smile and said, "I'm fine, I overestimated my ability, just take a break."

    "We've all seen your performance, you let the always strict president and The high-demanding teachers are all pleasantly surprised, and I wish you the best wishes for joining the Mecha Club in advance." Although Nina is an Alpha, she has a gentle personality and always takes care of new members who join the club, which always makes people feel warm.

    Mu Li just used her mental power to resist the mecha attack. Most of the teachers in the First Military Academy have been to the front line and participated in harsh training. How could they not see how high Mu Li's mental power is? Mu Li was worried about being questioned, because she hadn't discussed with Ji Yu how to announce her spiritual power. Nina didn't mention it, so she was a little relieved.     When Mu Li had almost adjusted herself, the five teams on the other side also withdrew. On the other side, there are only two teams left with one person alive each, which shows that the fighting situation is more intense.     "Thank you for participating. The results are being calculated. Please wait patiently." Gu Chen's deep voice sounded, adding a sense of tension.     The display that just showed the rules has changed pages. Displays the leaderboard list in addition to the score. The first is the ranking of the five teams on Muli's side. Since the three members of the green team successfully defended their stronghold and each occupied an enemy stronghold, the three tied for first place. Then came the members of the purple team who captured the red stronghold. Since other personnel have not occupied the stronghold, it will no longer be counted in the ranking.     On the winning list on the other side, only three people made it to the list. Mu Li saw a familiar name: Kevin Albert. When Mu Li moved her eyes away, she saw Kevin looking at her and smiled at her.     Those who were eliminated were led away by Nina regretfully. Some of them have signed up for the third time, but every time they are close, maybe they will never have another chance in this life.

    Next is the personal battle.

    "Due to time reasons, the level of mecha has been demonstrated just now, so let's use the simplest fighting in personal combat. It is allowed to use mental power, but it should not be excessive, so as not to cause unnecessary damage." A professor in the stands said, "Since only two people need to be eliminated, they will be randomly assigned. In the first round, one person will have a bye, and they will be divided into three groups. The three losers will compete with the byes for two places."

    Mu Li was drawn by the mecha who was in the same group as her before. The Alpha who was repaired, Mu Li remembered his name on the leaderboard, Xiao Yi.

    Xiao Yi looked at Mu Li until he was as tall as his chin, wondering: "Are you Bate or Omega? I don't fight with Omega."

    Hearing this, Allen looked at Mu Li with interest, wondering what she would say if.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows, and said unhurriedly: "I'm Omgea, and I'm also the Omega that you didn't have time to support just now, and I occupied the blue team's stronghold by myself. You can fight or not, and if you don't fight, you can admit defeat."