-chapter ten-

"god? is that you?"

"I'll never let you go again like I didOh, I used to sayI would never fall in love again until I found herI said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her"

Oh, I used to say
I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her"

-until i found you
stephen sanchez

—-minhos p.o.v.—-

•——"hey, you alright?" minho asked, snapping kat out of her aimless gaze.

kat blinked and looked at the boy, smiling lightly, "yeah."

minho didn't believe her nor did he blame her. the past twenty four hours had been crazy to say the least, and the noise of all the kids from the other mazes didn't help.

"it's just a lot i guess." she added. "i still don't feel good about this place."

"you're over thinking it again." minho said, looking at her still. her hair was still damp, small curls falling to the front of her face, framing it.

"someone has to do it." kat smirked looking back to him. "and it's hardly gonna be you."

before minho could answer back, he saw thomas standing at the door, looking around him in shock at all the other groups. minho got up, walking over to him.

"hey thomas!" minho shouted as he approached the lost looking boy.

relief rushed over the boys face as he saw his friend. "hey minho, what's going on?"

"we weren't the only maze." minho told him, walking backwards towards the table, waving thomas to follow him.

they two walked back towards the table, minho sliding back down in his spot next to kat as thomas sat on the other side of him.

"and there was this big, loud explosion." the boy from the other maze, called david, continued his story. "and these guys came out of nowhere. started shooting up the place."

"it was intense." andrew nodded talking a drink.

"they pulled us out of the maze and brought us here."

"what about the rest?" newt asked "the other people left behind in the maze what happened to them?"

"i don't know." david sighed with a shrug. "i guess wicked still has them."

"how long you guys been here?"

"not long. just a day or two. that kid over there has been here the longest." david looked over his shoulder, the others following his gaze to a skinny boy that was sitting alone, hood up, looking like he would rather be anywhere else that stuck in a room full of teenagers. "almost a week."