Blooper Reel

Author's Note: I wanted to do a Blooper reel for a laugh. Two are from the Outtakes of "The Five Doctors". And stay at the end for an Update.

PART ONE

Author - "Sonic vs Metal Sonic Take 1 and Action!"

Tails - "Wait, Sonic. I see Badniks dead a head!"

Ground...

Sonic - "Huh?"

Before he could see anything. Another blue blur came across and hit in the face.

Instead he now has a broken nose.

Metal Sonic - "Oops."

Author - "Cut! Sonic, are you alright!?"

Sonic stands up holding his nose from the blood.

Sonic - "A little."

PART FIVE

Dalek X - "SATISFACTORY!" 

They move on...

...In to a Cupboard. Knocking over paint which spill all over the both of them.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "B(Bleep)R! WHY IS THERE A CUPBOARD HERE!"

PART ONE

Take 2

Before he could see anything. Another blue blur came across and hit in the face. The Second Blur was...

Sonic - "Mecha Sonic!"

Metal Sonic - "Son... Wait, did you call me Mecha Sonic!?"

Author - "Cut!"

Sonic - "Sorry, I just got the idea of Mecha Sonic beginning in it."

Dr. Eggman - "Oh, you mean the one from "Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles"?"

Sonic - "No, the one from "Sonic the Hedgehog 2"."

PART THIRTEEN

Blake - "But tonight, tonight I draw the line for Peace, for harmony, and a new era! Well, Supreme. What you say?"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "EXTERMINATE!!!"

He fires, and fires, and fires...

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!! EXXXTTTERRRMMMINNNATEEEEE!"

Everyone laughs
As do I half Impress

Author - "Alright, that was kind of good."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "OH, THANK YOU!"

Author - "I see you got that from the Death Zone Dalek."

PART NINE

The others try to run but grabs the Varga Plant  grabs Cream's legs with its long tongue. The plant opened it's huge four petal mouth with spikes that are teeth. Which resembles the yellow carnivorous pods from Jumanji. And roared.

Making Cream panic and wail.

But they turn into funny wails. similar to the bloopers of "Santa Clause 3"

PART ELEVEN

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "HOW CAN THERE BE A VIDEO TAPE OF 'SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND THE DALEKS; CHAPTER ONE: THE DALEKS' THE MOVIE?!"

The Supreme looks directly towards us.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING IT!"

He turns back to Saunderz.

Commander Saunderz - "That's true, Supreme sir. But there's been a new break through in home video game marketing."

He realised what he said and chuckles.

Take 2

Commander Saunderz - "That's true, Supreme sir. But there's been a new break through in home marketing."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WRONG LINE!"

Saunderz bursts out laughing.

Take 3

Commander Saunderz - "That's true, Supreme sir. But there's been a new break through in home video marketing and streaming channels. Yes! I got it this time! Yes, ha ha"

I just groan.

Author - "Great, Saunderz. You got it. Now you've gotta do it again."

His face just goes 'Say What'.

Commander Saunderz - "What! Can't you just splice the film or something? Maybe edit it out"

I shook my head. Commander Saunderz covers his face.

Commander Saunderz - "Oh..."

He then gives out laughing.

Commander Saunderz - *Between laughter* "I'll be in my trailer."

PART ONE

Sonic - *Activates his Wrist communicator* "Manic, Tails. You in position?"

Above...
Tails and Sonic's brother, Manic, are observe from above.

Manic - "We are in position, Bro."

But the engine explodes and goes on fire.

Tails - "Whoa! Yellow Hurricane Down! Yellow Hurricane Down!"

Sonic - *On the ground* "Guys no!"

Tails - "Yellow Hurricane Down!"

Manic - "Tails, just bail!"

So Tails holds onto Manic and he flies out of the plane which crashes into the ground."

Author - "Cut!"

Fire crew start extinguishing the fire around the plane wreck."

Tails - "No! My Plane!" *Starts Sobbing*

Manic - *Starts walking over i the camera* "Oh, no. We're not doing the Tails and Sonic Pals references."

Tails - "First Cosmo, now my beautiful plane!"

PART FIFTEEN

Unit 350#58290 moved forward and lifted his manipulator arm.

Dalek Trooper - "What you gonna do? You can't kill with a concept of beauty."

But he was wrong, The sucker covers his nose and mouth.

Quickly his muffled screams become fake ones sounding like a motorcycle.

BONUS

The Dalek Trooper still has the sucker still on his face but then fake dances while going, "🎶Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmm, mmmm🎶"

BONUS 2

Dalek Operators inside the Supreme Council Daleks are struggling to get out of the casings.

Operator 1 - "Help!"

I rush in to help them.

After a while. I manage to get them out.

Operator 2 - "I now see why they quickly scrapped the Paradigm Daleks. They're impossible to control or get out."

Author - "I know, but like Steven Moffat said, they're like an officer class."

THANKS FOR VIEWING AND UPDATE

Author - "Well, That's pretty much it, viewers. If you like or love this Fanfic, make sure you vote and leave a comment. Make sure you read Alphathegriffin17 on Fanfic.net for his fanfics and a big thanks to him for writing "Extermination Proclamation". I will update a few bit in the story here and there and add a few pictures of the Daleks, feel free to do a comic if necessary I approve of it, and be sure you look out for the sequel, "Sonic the Hedgehog & The Daleks Chapter Two; The Dalek Invasion of Mobius". Till next time."

I two-finger-salute goodbye before another Iris Out happens.