Part Sixteen: The Final Boss

[Outside the City]

The whole Thal resistance had arrived at the tunnel entrance with reinforcements.

Women Thal - "Come on, this way."

The group enter the tunnel.

[Lord's Chambers]

Blue Strategist Dalek - "CHAOS BOMB IS NOW PRIMED, IT WILL DETONATE IN 200 RELS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT! PREPARE FOR OUR RACE TO BECOME MASTERS OF SKARO AND BEYOND!"

Dr. Eggman - "Beyond?"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "ONCE WE HAVE CONTROL OF THE PLANET AND YOUR EXECUTION IS DONE, THE MARINE DALEKS ARE TO ASSEMBLE THE IMPERIAL FLEET!"

Grand Admiral Jonah - "AND FROM OUR HOME PLANET, WE WILL CONQUER THE GALAXY!"

Dr. Eggman - "The Galaxy? you can't control the galaxy, the people would only try depose you from ruling. And that's only half right."

White Elite Dalek - "THAT IS INCORRECT! FEAR WILL KEEP THE PLANETS BEYOND IN LINE! FEAR OF OUR MIGHT!"

Yellow Eternal Dalek - "SECURITY SENSORS DETECT UNAUTHORISED MOVEMENT IN SECTION SEVEN!"

Purple Time Controller Dalek - "IT MIGHT BE THE THALS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "DISPATCH A DALEK TO INVESTIGATE!"

[Corridors]

Thals had reached the interior of the city. As did Taron, Vaper and Rebec from the air duct.

Taron - "What now?"

Rebec - "We wait for a single Dalek and some Dalek Troopers. Then we sneak into the control room."

It didn't take long for them to wait.

Grey Dalek - "EXTERMINAT-"

Cooki - "Eat this, you metal brut!"

Cooki slams a Muticunka into the Dalek's eye.

Grey Dalek - "AGH! HELP ME! HELP! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP!"

Rebec - "Cover the gun!"

Grey Dalek - "HELP ME! HELP! THALS INFILTRATED THE CITY! HELP ME! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED, I CAN NOT SEE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED, I CAN NOT SEE! HELP! CANNOT SEE THEM!"

The begin tearing of the slates on the mid section.

Grey Dalek - "HELP! HELP ME! BECOMING IMMOBILE!"

Taron - "Vaper, open the top!"

He opens the top up, fires a shoot into the casing, took of his cloak, wraps it around the contents of the Dalek and dumps it in the corner.

Rebec - "Good work. Taron."

Taron climbs inside the Dalek casing and closes the top.

Taron - (Dalek Voice) "Okay, let's help are friends."

They push Taron's Dalek since it's slates have been torn off. A little green tentacle claw hand pokes out from under the cloak before going limb.

[Lord's Chambers]

Back in the chambers,

Vanilla - "You know, Supreme. You can share this planet with the Thals. Both you and them can cooperate, They'll ideal something for you and you ideal something for them. As well as free their friends and families from the Labor Camps."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NEGATIVE! WE DO NOT NEED TO COOPERATE WITH THE THALS! THE DALEKS ARE SUPERIOR!"

Red Drone Commander - "I HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE DALEK SENT TO INVESTIGATE!"