Part Four: The Parliament of the Daleks, The Supreme Dalek, and Dalek X

[Lords Chamber]

The two sides and there capturers move into a large room filled with Daleks and their Troopers. On a two side podiums stood two groups of what seemed to be a leader ship of Daleks. One was a group of three white and gold Daleks with green dome lights, Another was black and gold with red dome lights. The other group was ten bigger and mean looking Daleks. The dome lights are substantially larger and enclosed in metal cages. Their eyestalks resembled that of bloodshot. They're colors were all different in ranks.

General | Matte Black

Elite | Metallic White

Engineer | Metallic Dark Blue

Inquisitor | Metallic Dark Red

Time Controller | Metallic Purple

Strategist | Metallic Blue

Scientist | Metallic Orange

Geneticist | Metallic Green

Eternal | Metallic Yellow

Drone Commander | Metallic Red

They all turn towards their prisoners. Including one Humanoid in a Light grey Officer's uniform and cap.

The Black Dalek General moved down off the podium and next the officer.

Grey Dalek - "I BRING THE ALIENS!"

Dr. Eggman - "I guess, your in charge?"

Black General Dalek - "INCORRECT! I AM THE DALEK GENERAL! SECOND-IN-COMMAND OF THE SUPREME COUNCIL AND THE DALEK RACE! WHY HAVE YOU COME TO SKARO!?"

Sally - "Well, General. We apologize if we broke into your city. We were looking for this person." *Points to Eggman* "Dr. Eg..."

Black General Dalek - "DR. IVO ROBOTNIK!"

Dr. Eggman - "That's strange. Normally people would call me 'Eggman' or 'an Egg-head'."

Sonic - "And how did you know his name anyway?"

Black General Dalek - "WE HAVE A PRISONER THAT IS RELATED TO HIM AND HE TOLD US EVERYTHING!"

Cream - "Mr. General Dalek..."

Black General Dalek - "I'M A FEMALE!"

(Wanted to do a theory if Daleks had a concept of Genders)

Cream - "Oh... Sorry, Mrs. Who is this prisoner?"

Black General Dalek - "A SHORT HUMANOID BY THE NAME 'SNIVELY'!"

Dr. Eggman - "Well, You can let him go now as well as us. I've got huge plans to take over Mobius."

Black General Dalek - "MOBIUS?!"

Dr. Eggman - "Yes, Home to these Guys, Mobians. Or Aliens if you will."

Amy - "And we were coming here after him. I think it's wise to let us go."

Black General Dalek - "WE DO NOT RELEASE PRISONERS!"

Tails - "Why Not?"

Black General Dalek - "DO NOT QUESTION! YOU WILL OBEY THE DALEKS OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!" *Looks at the Humanoid Officer* "COMMANDER SAUNDERZ?!"

Commander Saunderz - "Yes, Ma'am."

Black General Dalek - "PREPARE THE FEW BERTHS IN THE HUTS AT LABOR CAMP 2!"