Part Eight: X Group and Dr. Nega Robotnik to the Rescue

[Labor Camp 2, Grounds]

Two days later. Work continued in the camp. What the Daleks and their Troopers didn't know was that Behind their backs during the night, the prisoners were digging tunnels.

[Control/Throne Room]

But the Supreme Dalek knew there was something suspicious going on. Especially since two troop units had found two Thals in hut 7. Commander Saunderz enters the room.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "REPORT, SAUNDERZ?!"

Commander Saunderz - "X Group is ready, sir."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT!!!"

[Breeding Farm]

Saunderz and The Supreme Dalek enters a facility of the city where Daleks reproduce.

In front of them were four new Daleks. Their colour scheme was similar to Dalek X, but a lot different.

Dalek Delta

Dalek Khaar

Dalek Gem

Dalek Cut

Dalek X moved in front of these Daleks as their Commanding Leader

Dalek X - "WE ARE READY!"

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "GOOD! NOW, FOR YOUR FIRST TASK, IS TO SEE ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IN LABOR CAMP 2! I HAD REPORTS OF TWO THALS IN THE WRONG HUT! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND OUR BACKS!!!"

X Group - "WE OBEY!!!"

[Labor Camp 2, Mess ]

The whole camp knew this would be their last piece of Goop.

Sonic - [Whisper] "I'm glad we won't be having this again."

Tails - [Whisper] "Yeah, taste like mashed up liver."

Suddenly, the Supreme Dalek entered with his escorts.
The Prisoners were struck with fear at that sight of him.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "ATTENTION! TWO NIGHTS AGO, TWO THALS WERE NOT IN THEIR HUT, BUT IN HUT 7! SO I HAVE SENT IN A NEW SQUAD OF DALEKS KNOWN AS X GROUP TO INVESTIGATE FOR ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IN THE HUT!"

Dalek X entered the mess hall and looked at the Supreme Dalek.

Dalek X - "WE FOUND INVISIBLE INK ON THE WALL! REVEALING PLANS FOR THREE ESCAPE TUNNELS!"

The Supreme knew they were getting somewhere.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WHO PLANNED THESE ESCAPE TUNNELS!!!???"

Nobody answered

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "OWN UP, NOW!!!!"

Sonic and his friends' hearts were in their mouths, they knew their plan to escape had been found out.